fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Philip, 2 y/o, USA

More
22 Jun 2013 17:25 #11133 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Philip, 2 y/o, USA
Здравствуй Philip! Приятно удивлена твоими достижениями! В 2 года по нотам исполнять мелодию - здорово!!! Надеюсь, что и мой двухлетний сын с помощью Софт Моцарт повторит такой успех, обязательно покажу ему твое выступление. Удачи тебе и больших творческих побед!!! :) :) :) ;)

Hello Philip! Pleasantly surprised by the achievements of yours! In the 2-year notes carry the melody - great! I hope that my two year old son with Soft Mozart repeat this success, be sure to show him your performance. Good luck and great creative wins!!! :) :) :) ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2013 19:52 #11164 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Philip, 2 y/o, USA
Wow, Phillip. This is just amazing! It brought tears to my eyes. I know that you are just 2 years old, but that is why this is all the more encouraging. This recital touched me especially because I have an almost two year old and to think he could be where you are soon is such a wonderful thought. I hope you will continue playing piano, because this, for a 2 yr old is quite wonderful. I am sure you will be playing with both hands in no time at all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
25 Jun 2013 13:59 #11218 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Philip, 2 y/o, USA
Wow. Wonderful performance Philip. You know your notes really well and played fluently. Great concentration too. Keep up the good work. Won't be long before you start using all five fingers to play.

More
25 Jun 2013 18:31 #11283 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Philip, 2 y/o, USA
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds