fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Patrick, 2 y/o, USA

• Tamsyn
  • Tamsyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jun 2013 00:35 #10532 by Tamsyn
Patrick, 2 y/o, USA was created by Tamsyn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2013 10:21 - 03 Jun 2013 10:22 #10615 by Levina
Replied by Levina on topic Patrick, 2 y/o, USA
Patrick is so sweet and cute. And he loves the music! But he is so small and laptop so high)))))))))) He is very purposeful. Many thanks for the video!
Last edit: 03 Jun 2013 10:22 by Levina.

• Tamsyn
  • Tamsyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jun 2013 13:37 #10618 by Tamsyn
Replied by Tamsyn on topic Patrick, 2 y/o, USA
Thank you! Yes, the kids do have to crane their necks. We've been trying to find a solution...

More
05 Jun 2013 10:30 #10711 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Patrick, 2 y/o, USA
Yes you do need a solution :ohmy:
Patrick you are such a lucky boy! You have such a nice big piano to play real music on and you are only 2 years old! Such a gift to your education!
I am very impressed with your concentration. You stayed to play the whole song, rarely losing focus. It took my son month to learn that and he was twice your age! You piano playing is beautiful and I truly hope I get to listens to you play in person in 10 years time. You will be amazing!
Keep practicing. :)

More
09 Jun 2013 01:02 #10834 by Ershov
Replied by Ershov on topic Patrick, 2 y/o, USA
On video is seen that tot, listens and understands that he does. He obviously likes that beside he is got! So keep)))

More
12 Jun 2013 13:13 #10887 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Patrick, 2 y/o, USA
Здравствуй, Патрик! Как велико твое желание музицировать на фортепиано, какой интерес к Софт Моцарт! Видео вызывает чувство умиления. :) Расти и развивайся, малыш. Желаем тебе больших творческих успехов и открытий! :)

Hello, Patrick! How great is your desire to play music on the piano, what is the interest to Soft Mozart! :) Video is a feeling of tenderness. Grow and develop, kid. You great success and discoveries! :)

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds