fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Ariella 5 y/o USA

More
12 Jun 2013 03:54 #10881 by Ershov
Replied by Ershov on topic Ariella 5 y/o USA
Ariella, splendid! Good begin day, under get prettier music. You are a clever person, is fine got!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2013 02:34 #11072 by Ershov
Replied by Ershov on topic Ariella 5 y/o USA
Ariella, yes, Soft Mozart spreads rapidly,as flood, leading away for itself more and more people. The World all more often present us such surprises. sting Not each capable their discern. But time here main friend, and teacher, it is necessary to keep up with him. Beside you this was already got. This is a big good luck. The Success!)))

More
24 Jun 2013 13:41 #11153 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Ariella 5 y/o USA
Здравствуй Ariella!Как приятно смотреть и слушать твое выступление! Замечательно, что музыка живет в твоей душе. Какую радость ты доставляешь окружающим игрой на фортепиано. Раскрывай свои таланты, постигая прекрасный музыкальный мир, не останавливайся в достижении все новых и новых целей. Удачи тебе, успехов и больших побед!!! :) :) :)

Hello Ariella!What a pleasure to watch and listen to your performance! It is remarkable that the music lives in your soul. What joy you delivered around his piano playing. Their talents, learning the wonderful world of music, do not stop to achieve more and more goals. Good luck, success and big wins!!! :) :) :)

• Mel02
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jun 2013 22:20 #11176 by Mel02
Replied by Mel02 on topic Ariella 5 y/o USA
Ariella, when we are also practicing Cat Boogie and other songs in Boogie 1, did we realize how well you are done. You are playing very fluently with full spirit, you are so quick.

You should really try a digital piano and you would be doing great.

More
24 Jun 2013 23:01 #11179 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Ariella 5 y/o USA
Ariella, you are just amazing! You play all those pieces from memory and I really cannot tell that you are a recent piano beginner. You play like you have been playing for many many years. The flow of the music in each of your pieces is so nice, I could just close my eyes and listen with joy. You use both hands so well together and some of the pieces you know seem so complicated. I am just a beginning adult and I am in awe of you. I hope someday to play like you. I especially love your sweet smile and other expressions at the end of each performance.

I think you will grow up to be an amazing pianist and in the meantime, you will inspire many to learn and to pick up Soft Mozart for themselves. I know I want to show your videos to all my friends.

More
25 Jun 2013 14:29 #11231 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Ariella 5 y/o USA
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds