fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Peter, 5 y/o, USA

• Tamsyn
  • Tamsyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 May 2013 20:12 #10522 by Tamsyn
Peter, 5 y/o, USA was created by Tamsyn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2013 13:24 #10888 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Peter, 5 y/o, USA
Здравствуй Peter! Приятно видеть твои попытки играть на фортепиано. Старайся, исполняй много упражнений и пьес вместе с Софт Моцарт, открывай для себя удивительный мир музыки. Успехов тебе! :)

Hello Peter! Nice to see your attempts to play the piano. Try, perform a lot of exercises and plays with Soft Mozart, open up the wonderful world of music. Good luck to you! :)

More
13 Jun 2013 16:53 - 13 Jun 2013 16:55 #10961 by Ershov
Replied by Ershov on topic Peter, 5 y/o, USA
Peter, твой энтузиазм радует! Ты даже рюкзак забыл снять)) Мне нравится! ;)

Peter, your enthusiasm pleases! You even rucksack has forgotten to remove)) I like! ;)
Last edit: 13 Jun 2013 16:55 by Ershov.

More
24 Jun 2013 23:45 #11183 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Peter, 5 y/o, USA
Peter, you are doing wonderfully! I loved your introduction of yourself. You are a very confidant young man and that will serve you well in the future. I are using both your hands together so well and I was really impressed with how you are already using presentation 6. Also, in the middle, where you got a bit stuck, you looked up at the music and found your place and kept going. Good for you! You are learning so much. Keep playing and learning the piano:-)

More
25 Jun 2013 14:37 #11235 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Peter, 5 y/o, USA
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 15:07 #11256 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Peter, 5 y/o, USA
Thanks for your introduction. Nice attempt at playing Hot Cross Bun reading presentation 6. Not an easy task. Hope to see you play with both hands soon so we can hear more songs from you. Keep up the good work.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds