fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Eliana 6 y.o. Israel

• Mel02
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2013 05:29 #10774 by Mel02
Replied by Mel02 on topic Eliana 6 y.o. Israel
Really like the performance and this will be a very good guide for Melody. We are working on fingers as suggested. It shows the piano technique so well, she holds the hand so well, have been wondering about pinky finger gesture, and the video answers it!

We will watch again and again and learn from Eliana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mamaduck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jun 2013 05:47 #10776 by mamaduck
Replied by mamaduck on topic Eliana 6 y.o. Israel
Well Done Eliana! We enjoyed watching your performances. I can tell you enjoy the piano. I like the way your fingers "walk" on the keys too.

More
22 Jun 2013 16:53 #11131 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Eliana 6 y.o. Israel
Здравствуй Eliana! Замечательная работа! Разнообразный и обширный репертуар, чувствуется твой интерес к занятиям музыкой. Большое спасибо тебе, твоим родителям и твоему педагогу. Удачи тебе и новых достижений!!! :) :) :)
Orangefrogisrael - я восхищаюсь игрой Ваших учеников. Очень профессионально! Больших Вам творческих успехов и побед!!!

Hello Eliana ! Wonderful work! The diverse and extensive repertoire, felt your interest in music lessons. Many thanks to you, your parents and your teacher. Good luck and new achievements! :) :) :)

Orangefrogisrael - I admire the play of your students. Very professional! Thank you very success and victories!

More
25 Jun 2013 01:18 #11192 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Eliana 6 y.o. Israel
Eliana, wow, you blew me away with your performance! I would love to come to a recital of yours. You are so focused and yet play so freely. You really make it look so effortless and fun to play the piano. You seem to enjoy yourself and you put a lot of feeling into the music. I am just a beginner, so cannot comment on your technique too much except to say it is excellent. I just enjoyed listening to you play! The pieces seemed quite complex and you handled them very well despite any distractions. And you were either using real sheet music, or none at all. Truly remarkable!

More
25 Jun 2013 14:45 #11242 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Eliana 6 y.o. Israel
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 15:30 #11264 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Eliana 6 y.o. Israel
Well done, very nice performance and managing all the different styles very well.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds