fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Soft Mozart Recall 2013/2 George 4 y.o. from UK

• nadyab84
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jun 2013 11:55 #11044 by nadyab84
Very well done to little George. So much concentration, care and what's most important and is clear to see that he himself loves it. I will repeat myself but nonetheless congratulations and bravo to his mum and teachers. I follow your progress with great pleasure, can't wait to see you on tour in Russia.

Nadya

Какой Джорджик молодец! Столько концентрации, старания, а главное то, что ему самому очень интересно и нравится. Это заметно. Я повторюсь, но тем не менее хочу сказать УРА и БРАВО его маме и учителям. С удовольствием слежу за вашими успехами, ждём на гастроли!

Надя

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2013 20:53 #11172 by juliguli
George, you are so much fun to watch! I just loved your little jump at the end of each of your songs, such a celebration! And you should celebrate. You play beautifully and you make it fun. I liked how in some parts you were singing along, in others, you were singing words. I loved how your mom was such an encouragement and support for you. You are quite advanced, playing those difficult pieces with both hands, and concentrating for so long on the songs. Great job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: YanaO

More
25 Jun 2013 14:23 #11226 by olivia
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
01 Jul 2013 15:24 #11332 by YanaO
Great feedback!! George was very pleased to hear!))
He also asked me if you like his dancing.)))))))

More
01 Jul 2013 18:32 #11339 by juliguli
Tell him I think his dancing is absolutely wonderful and that he should continue to obviously enjoy music in all forms (singing, playing, dancing) as he does now!

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds