fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

ANNA, 9 y.o., CYPRUS

More
05 Jun 2013 10:22 #10701 by bella
Replied by bella on topic ANNA, 9 y.o., CYPRUS
Anna i love your play .I am Tina from Gambia learning with soft mozart xxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suponytska

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2013 16:43 #11130 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic ANNA, 9 y.o., CYPRUS
Здравствуй Анна ! Как ты замечательно музицируешь на фортепиано, с какой легкостью играешь по нотам Софт Моцарт музыкальные произведения! Приятно, что ты не просто нажимаешь на клавиши, а играешь выразительно, с чувством. Дальнейших тебе творческих успехов и новых достижений!!! :) :) :)

Hello ANNA! How wonderful you muzitsiruesh the piano, the ease with which you play the notes Soft Mozart music! It's nice that you do not just press a button and play expressively with feeling. You further success and new achievements! :) :) :)

More
25 Jun 2013 02:35 #11198 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic ANNA, 9 y.o., CYPRUS
Anna, you have beautiful way of playing piano. I like how you try to play expressively, not simply pressing the notes, but trying to evoke feeling from them. I am also really impressed that you are using presentation 6 and reading the music as you go. It takes a lot of effort and concentration to do this, and to be able to play so well while doing it is pretty amazing. You are also not using any guides on the keyboard, which shows how comfortable you are with the keyboard. Keep practicing and keep up the great work! I think the Yellow Rose of Texas was my favorite, because you just seemed to enjoy playing it so much yourself and I felt that and enjoyed it with you.

More
25 Jun 2013 14:51 #11247 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic ANNA, 9 y.o., CYPRUS
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 15:46 #11270 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic ANNA, 9 y.o., CYPRUS
Love the yellow Rose of Texas too. Nice ending with the staccato. Can here your melody very well and you played with steady beat. Hopefully you will be able to play on the upright piano as your fingers are ready to do more playing. You have an ear for music as well. Keep up the good work.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds