fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Dasha 4 y.o. from the UK

More
29 May 2013 11:05 #10418 by the Moon
Итак, наше первое выступление! :)
Даша в костюме принцессы Фионы!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangefrogisrael, Ines, andreasro, cher-galka, Vika, Levina, алла

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jun 2013 07:35 #10778 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Dasha 4 y.o. from the UK
:cheer: Congratulations, Little princess! You are doing great! Your parents and your teacher should be and I am sure they really are proud of you!

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
06 Jun 2013 15:31 #10794 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Dasha 4 y.o. from the UK
Hi everybody!
Yes I am very proud of Dasha! :)
She did a lot of credits since November and here is the link for that!

www.softmozart.com/forum/60-progress-dia...-yo-from-the-uk.html

She also has a topic in Russian with video and pictures! She is very creative girl and she invented a lot of games with SM! :) Welcome to see!

www.softmozart.com/forum/60-progress-dia...-yo-from-the-uk.html

And I want to show you a picture from last lesson, when Dasha brought her elephant from home for piece "Hickory-Dickory Dock" :lol:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
09 Jun 2013 01:21 #10837 by Ershov
Replied by Ershov on topic Dasha 4 y.o. from the UK
Dasha, clever person! Pleasantly see the successes, in current age!))) New success! My applause!!!

More
10 Jun 2013 21:46 #10869 by Vika
Replied by Vika on topic Dasha 4 y.o. from the UK
Дорогая Даша! Я наблюдаю за вашими уроками с самого начала, ещё на горнолыжном курорте, это ужасно интересно наблюдать за твоим прогрессом, и я уже успела тебя полюбить:-))) Ты очень сообразительная, способная девочка! Вы проделали очень огромную творческую раоту с твоей учительницей. Желаю вам и дальнейших творческих успехов, многие идеи ваших уроков мы тоже будем применять с моими детками Олесей и Лёвиком.

More
23 Jun 2013 22:25 #11147 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Dasha 4 y.o. from the UK
Здравствуй Даша! Поздравляю тебя с первым выступлением! Умница!С помощью Софт Моцарт в твоем исполнении получилась "волшебная" музыка. Пьесы прозвучали уверенно, четко, старательно. Мне понравилось, с каким удовольствием ты играешь на инструменте. Продолжай и дальше радовать слушателей хорошими выступлениями. Удачи тебе, больших успехов и новых высот в постижении музыкального искусства!!! :) :) :)

Hello Dasha! Congratulations on your first show! Clever Girl With the help of Soft Mozart in your performance sounded the "magic" music. Plays sounded confident, articulate, diligent. I liked the delight with which you play an instrument. Go on and continue to delight listeners of good performances. Good luck, much success and new heights in the hairpiece! :) :) :)

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds