fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Recital de SoftMozart Mayo 2013

More
25 Jun 2013 03:04 #11202 by juliguli
Laura, you really are gifted! I cannot believe you have only been playing for 3 months. You play through the pieces with such speed and accuracy. I am equaly amazed at how you balance both your hands and seem to have no trouble at all using them together and independently. You are really an inspiring young lady. I hope you show your talent to all your friends and tell them about Soft Mozart. I hope also that you continue to pursue your talent in piano and play for many years to come!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2013 14:54 #11250 by olivia
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 15:53 #11272 by cheyeow
Wow, playing Harry Porter in 3 months. That's a great achievement especially where there are fast parts to play and chordal notes to coordinate. Can hear your expressions in the song Titanic as well as good steady rhythm. WEll done. Keep up the good work.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds