fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Teachers Training Experience

Would like to teach preschoolers with Soft Mozart

More
04 Jun 2013 16:45 #10666 by cheyeow
Hi,

It has been a dream of mine to teach piano to preschoolers, and I have only done up to Grade 8. I am trying to ask a friend if she is interested in letting her daughter use SoftMozart as a piano program as money is tight for them and I will offer to teach her daughter.

I wonder, how do you go about setting up the curriculum for a 5 year old? Do I just take it from the sample lesson plan and go from there? If teaching my friend's daughter is a success, I would like to go on and teach more kids. Hence I would like to be familiar with the ins and out of Soft Mozart.

Some advice about how to go about it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2013 18:29 #10670 by andreasro
Hello, Esther!

Please check your e-mail. Hellene is the one taking care of Soft Mozart Teacher Trainings along with the Chairperson of Forums and Music Literacy Committee of our PTO, Olga Kolesnikova.

Teacher Training is the subject of a project we are working on, for the new Soft Mozart Academy, on Moodle.

We are happy to be of help to those who want to teach using Soft Mozart package. Contacting PTO at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or Hellene directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is recommended to get the best support and get certification.

Kindly,
Andrea

More
06 Jun 2013 21:36 #10800 by hellene
Esther,

I am sorry for being late with my reply about teacher training.
The problem is that for now we have 1 on 1 teacher training and it cost $1,800 to get the course and certificate.

We are planning to make Soft Mozart Academy for teachers online very soon. There you may learn on your pace and pass tests. The final stage - playing pieces and reading music as well as passing all the games will be in form of You Tube videos.
Such training will be more effective and cost $300

We will do our best to make the Academy up and running for teachers on Moodle platform in 30 days. For now the best way to learn is to participate in forum activity since one of the subject in training: Internet and technology in music training.

Regards,
Hellene Hiner

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds