fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

piano fingering

More
27 Feb 2013 23:12 - 28 Feb 2013 00:43 #8538 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic piano fingering

Mel02 wrote: Helene, also wonder why Soft Mozart use a kind of simplified music sheet, there is no refined expression on sheet , for example. big arc over notes, there is no the expression of forte, going heavier in Soft Mozart's comparing to general music sheet. Also soft mozart does not show time signature or these #b which nomally appears together with time signature if it is not on C. Is it due to some limitation? Or is it a minor thing? So to play a final music, we should find out the formal music sheet from other resources, then compare it with the video?

Mel02, we have time signatures, if you press 6 on computer screen.
Please, take any piece and press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 and you will see gradual changes.
However, you are absolutely right: Soft Mozart doesn't provide expressions or phrasing on our interactive sheets, because software teaches NOTES, but human beings (on video or live) are teaching artistically. Our goal also is not to make our students to be dependent from the software forever, but develop strong skills to sight sheet good old sheet music. :)
My Soft Mozart students, who have taken piano lessons for several lessons already play by sheet music for good ;)

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 28 Feb 2013 00:43 by andreasro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2013 07:23 #11124 by TeachingMyToddlers
Replied by TeachingMyToddlers on topic piano fingering

www.sheetmusicplus.com/

Is there a specific section where I can find all of the SM music or do I just search by each individual piece? Thanks.

More
22 Jun 2013 12:18 #11129 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic piano fingering

TeachingMyToddlers wrote:

www.sheetmusicplus.com/

Is there a specific section where I can find all of the SM music or do I just search by each individual piece? Thanks.

You can find the list of songs by levels of difficulty, here: softmozart.com/forum/28-share-print/9072-26-list-of-songs-by-levels.html

We're working on it and it will take some time till we add links to all the music sheets. As volunteers we're doing our best to make improvements in different areas. Thank you for understanding.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds