fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Quick entry to the forum

More
07 Dec 2011 23:30 #405 by Mandabplus3
I have a suggestion. It takes me quite a while to get from the softmozart.com in my browser until I reach the forum. I am thinking that a direct forum link on the home page would be better. At the moment it's under a drop down box which took me ages to find for the first time. I actually found the forum by following a link a mum posted in brillkids and going backwards. The other problem I have is that the drop down link appears under the video footage on your home page and I have to wait for it to load. If it was in the top position on the drop box I could press it without waiting.
Also your site doesn't seem to have a search button either so it took me a while to find the Hannon hand excersizes without the link.
I am not the most brilliant on a computer( and I am more often on the iPad) so perhaps it's just me but I was thinking I could have come to your site and not even know you had a forum if I hadn't been told.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Dec 2011 08:20 #421 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Quick entry to the forum
I think this is a good idea. If it is an option, you might want to consider having a list of recent topics of discussion that can be accessed from the home page (e.g. similar to the Brillkids website). I think that seeing what kinds of conversations your customers are having could be quite positive for encouraging people to get involved. i know I hovered reading the forums on the Brillkids website for quite a while and then felt confident to purchase their software.

I'm also wondering if with all the increased activity on the forums, you might consider increasing the number of forum topics. The category 'Learning Experience' might get quite full after a while so difficult to locate earlier posts. For example, you could separate into Learning experience for adults, for children under 5, and for older children?

Also having just a 'Have a chat' section might be good for people to connect.

These names may not be the best - anyone else got any ideas?!

More
08 Dec 2011 09:03 #424 by Mandabplus3
How about mini mozarts, Mozart for minors and major mozarts or maybe greying mozarts LOL oh and mummy mozarts for have a chat! ( sorry dads) You are right though this learning section could get very big very quickly. Actually I guess that's what they are hoping! Maybe devide it by type of learning. Begin here, stuck for inspiration, hints and tips ( actually hints and tips that's what it needs somewhere all of Hellenes gems can find a home) brag board, community connections... Well its something to grow towards anyway.
I was mostly thinking that if you want people to know you have a forum and encourage them to use it, it needs to be advertised, prominently! I didn't find the forum on my first visit to the sight and only knew it was here from brill kids posts, so i went back to brillkids and followed the link. Some people wouldn't try twice.

More
08 Dec 2011 12:33 #426 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Quick entry to the forum
All good ideas and will be more to come.
We are going to change the forum in a close future for the better model any way.
Please, keep thinking of all the possible ways of improvements!
We'll try to consider them all!

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Dec 2011 12:44 #429 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Quick entry to the forum

Mandabplus3 wrote: How about mini mozarts, Mozart for minors and major mozarts or maybe greying mozarts LOL oh and mummy mozarts for have a chat! ( sorry dads) You are right though this learning section could get very big very quickly. Actually I guess that's what they are hoping! Maybe devide it by type of learning. Begin here, stuck for inspiration, hints and tips ( actually hints and tips that's what it needs somewhere all of Hellenes gems can find a home) brag board, community connections... Well its something to grow towards anyway.
I was mostly thinking that if you want people to know you have a forum and encourage them to use it, it needs to be advertised, prominently! I didn't find the forum on my first visit to the sight and only knew it was here from brill kids posts, so i went back to brillkids and followed the link. Some people wouldn't try twice.

I can't agree more: to build EXPERIENCE for different age group parents/learners, to be able to walk you through many years of effective and solid music learning is the goal of the company that I had founded recently.

It will be many sections and better quality forum. It is just the beginning.

But 'till we'll get better frame for the forum the quality of the curriculum and software is already embedded in the very core of this website and together we'll have a lot of fun teaching our kids music.

We will advertise it thou, when will be satisfied with its presence.

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Dec 2011 21:12 #434 by Mandabplus3
Oh goody bigger and better! , it must be very difficult to run a forum in multiple languages! Although the English section is small ATM the size of the overall forum is not! Your brain must be overworked reading all the posts in two ( or more?) languages! And likely some of the questions are identical but still need translating! You seem to be doing a great job all my questions have been answered very well. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds