fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

About forum posting - creating forum filters

More
13 Sep 2012 10:57 #5597 by andreasro
:(( why do spam posts appear on SM forum :((?
It's such a pity that when we're expecting someone to write something SM related we bump into (the latest is :sick: ) spam posts! :dry:
Isn't there a better way to filter posts?

Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Sep 2012 15:07 #5599 by hellene

andreasro wrote: :(( why do spam posts appear on SM forum :((?
It's such a pity that when we're expecting someone to write something SM related we bump into (the latest is :sick: ) spam posts! :dry:
Isn't there a better way to filter posts?

Andrea

Andrea, we didn't want to add capture to the forum for a long time. It seems like we have no other choice (((

We'll solve the problem ASAP!

Back to the Mozart

More
14 Sep 2012 08:00 #5625 by Mandabplus3
Sorry everyone. I have had a really busy couple of weeks. First week in a new job and then 3 sick kids. :( As the only English moderator on the forum, I have just been a bit slow to remove the spam and as such you have been able to see it. I will end ever to get back on top of it from today, and if I don't keep up, enlist some more help.

More
14 Sep 2012 08:33 #5629 by andreasro
Dear Manda,

First, no one said anything about you :kiss:
Second, no moderator should do that, there are more important things to take care of :P like practicing piano :lol:
Third, you have so many things to take care of and you're also moderator on other forums too!
Fourth, the more aggressive spammers become, the more need for blocking them fast.

More
14 Sep 2012 11:25 #5630 by Mandabplus3
Well I know that....but I have been slack, usually if I am quick to get to them we only get minor annoyances here. If I miss one they start to get busy posting junk. Its a bit like if you leave a door open the flys will come! It's truly an easy job I have usually :P
Oh and I only moderate 2 forums, 2 that I would read dailly even if I wasn't a moderator :) My family still think it is hilarious that I moderate at all. Fr a start I often need moderating myself :silly: And second I am not exactly the most computer literate member of my family! :whistle:
I do agree though if they get too persistent we need to stop them. So far we are fine. The ones we are getting are most likely real people spammers and as such capture may not catch them...

More
15 Sep 2012 03:55 #5637 by andreasro

Mandabplus3 wrote: The ones we are getting are most likely real people spammers and as such capture may not catch them...

:( yeah, I thought about it too... so you're needed :lol: Back to duty sis! :P

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds