fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Summer 2012 Curriculum

Summer Curriculum Schedule

More
12 Jun 2012 05:24 #4403 by andreasro
:P Google translation from Russian to English, of the conversations above, for the English readers (including me :lol: ) ;)

AuntQL :
"Elena, an interesting topic, but I would like more detail:
View as a solfeggio we do?
Two. How to write music?
Three. Maybe someone is engaged in improvisation?"

cher-galka:
"Helen, I did not understand what exactly will begin on June 15:
- You'll spread jobs to work on ear training and the creation of music?
- You tell us how to organize these activities?
or you'll demonstrate how others do it?"

Hellene:
"Luba, the program incorporated some of the Soft Mozart learning opportunities for selection of chords, dictation and recording the first ear training. In the training course there are games for the development of creative thinking.

I'll tell you all about it in detail and give the job and in August we will be able to do a little concert.

AuntQL wrote:
Elena, an interesting topic, but I would like more detail:
View as a solfeggio we do?
Two. How to write music?
Three. Maybe someone is engaged in improvisation?

If you have any achievements, too - it's great! We will wait for your posts as well!"

Hellene:
"cher-galka wrote:
Helen, I did not understand what exactly will begin on June 15:
- You'll spread jobs to work on ear training and the creation of music?
- You tell us how to organize these activities?
or you'll demonstrate how others do it?

All together!

We will learn to develop creativity and ears! I'll show you how this can be done with the program. You try it. In general, we will entertain the whole hog!"

cher-galka:
"Hooray! We can not wait"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2012 08:27 #4433 by Mandabplus3
Andrea, I think you have a new job as official translator! ;) I have never laughed so much, you have to love google translator! Soooo accurate! :lol:
But thanks because I was wondering what I was missing :)
So I am thinking perhaps we could all play note alphabet wiht he screen covered and send a prize to whoever gets the highest score in 10 minutes! That should be hilarious! And the kids are more likely to win than the adults!
So long as the next concert doesn't need quite so many videos per person I'll be happy, with 4 people playing I spent a lot of time recording, uploading, and linking and still missed some apparently! I suppose next time I will know to start earlier, and get some on utube weeks before the comp opens! Lol
My girls might enjoy some composing activities...but their mum would be very challenged by that :unsure:

• AuntQL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Jun 2012 00:14 #4444 by AuntQL
Replied by AuntQL on topic Summer Curriculum Schedule
Тема Сольфеджио очень интерсна, но я не смогу в ней принять участие, наши дети ушли на каникулы, показать работу не с кем. Если возможно, то возобновите её в октябре - ноябре

More
20 Jun 2012 03:04 - 20 Jun 2012 03:06 #4505 by cher-galka
Елена, я где-то что-то пропустила? Не могу нигде найти материал по летней программе :S
Last edit: 20 Jun 2012 03:06 by cher-galka.

More
20 Jun 2012 18:51 - 20 Jun 2012 18:52 #4516 by andreasro
The Russian translation of English responses, using Google :))
Русский перевод английского ответы, используя Google :))

Mandabplus3
"Андреа, я думаю, что у вас есть новая работа в качестве официального переводчика! Я никогда не смеялся так, вы должны любить Google переводчик! Soooo точно!
Но благодаря, потому что мне было интересно, что мне не хватает
Так что я имею в виду, возможно, мы могли бы играть все wiht записку алфавита он экрана, покрытого и отправить приз тому, кто получает наибольшее количество очков за 10 минут! Это должно быть весело! И дети, скорее всего, выиграет, чем взрослые!
До тех пор пока следующий концерт не нужно так уж много видео на одного человека я буду счастлив, с 4-х человек играл я потратил много времени на запись, загрузка и связывание и еще пропустил несколько по-видимому! Я полагаю, следующий раз я буду знать, чтобы начать раньше, и получить на Utube недели до комп открывается! Lol
Мои девочки могут пользоваться несколько составляющих деятельности ... но мама будет очень оспаривается, что
"

English version of Russian messages / Google, of course :silly:

AuntQL
"Subject Solfeggio very intersnyh, but I can not take part in it, our children have gone on vacation, the work does not show to anyone. If possible, restart it in October - November"

cher-galka
"Helen, I missed something somewhere? I can never find the material on the summer program"
Last edit: 20 Jun 2012 18:52 by andreasro.

More
20 Jun 2012 19:05 - 20 Jun 2012 19:10 #4517 by andreasro

cher-galka wrote: Елена, я где-то что-то пропустила? Не могу нигде найти материал по летней программе :S

Я нашел это сообщение от эллина в мой адрес:
1. Первое сообщение эллина Hiner об аккордах были выданы на форуме:

http://softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-experience/4459-summer-fun-solfeggio-chords-and-ear-training.html#4459

Узнайте о наиболее важных 3 аккорда в музыке
Скоро: Как использовать 'сольфеджио и аккордов' АЛЬБОМЫ МЯГКИХ МОЦАРТ УЗНАТЬ КАК ЛУЧШАЯ прямо аккордов для различных мелодий.

(Я отправлю перевод на русский язык по сообщениям Елены в этой теме)

_____

I found this message from Hellene in my mail:
1. First Hellene Hiner's post about chords had been issued in our forum:
http://softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-experience/4459-summer-fun-solfeggio-chords-and-ear-training.html#4459

Learn about the most important 3 chords in music
Coming soon: HOW TO USE 'SOLFEGGIO AND CHORDS' ALBUMS OF SOFT MOZART TO LEARN HOW TO PICK UP RIGHT CHORDS FOR DIFFERENT MELODIES.

(I will post the Russian translation under Elena's messages at that subject)
Last edit: 20 Jun 2012 19:10 by andreasro.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds