fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× May 2012 - First International Soft Mozart Recital

From Om help to upload the youtube videos toforum

More
29 May 2012 09:06 #4064 by omshree
Hi there,
I uploaded all the videos of my little girl on youtube.Basically i have no idea of how to get the videos in softmozart website for the recital.

Anyone please help me how to do it!

Many Thanks,
Om

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2012 10:07 - 29 May 2012 10:08 #4070 by Mandabplus3
Hi Om I was getting to you but the Internet is soooo slow at my place today! Just to make you feel better I had to ask too the first time and it is dead easy!
Open two tabs/screens on your computer. one should be utube and one soft Mozart. Open a new thread in the recital section of soft Mozart. Then flick over to your you tube page. Click on the video you want to load ( as if you are going to play it) up the top of your screen, select and highlight the entire browser address for that video. Copy it. Go back to soft Mozart and paste it into your thread. It will show up as a highlighted line of letters but when you post it to the forum you will be able to see the video preview. To press like I think people will need to view it in utube so post a link to your channel at utube too. Actually, just type the word "like" under their thread I am sure Helene will Count that too!
Last edit: 29 May 2012 10:08 by Mandabplus3.

More
29 May 2012 10:59 #4075 by omshree
Dear Manda
Thanks a lot for this advice. I'll try this. Hope I can attach. If not I'll mail you. Once I attach, I'll view yours
Regards
Om

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds