fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Kate's progress

• dalis
  • dalis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Mar 2013 16:29 #8915 by dalis
Kate's progress was created by dalis
Hi,
Finally got some time to start the diary.
For 2-3 weeks my daughter has been playing in 3rd view only JBells and HCB. She doesnt like at the moment the Guess Key game.
I've only started righting the scores down about a week ago, and this is what I've got so far.

HCB: 10 - 39s
JB: 28 - 149s
JB: 32 - 72s
Guess key: 5 in 1 minute.
HCB: 13 - 20s
HCB: 12 - 19s
HCB: 12 - 17s

This is all with right hand.
I'll give her until monday and then I'll start the curriculum to see if I can follow it with her a bit.
Also she has let me hold her left fingers and with my help we have playes HCB and JB a few times with the left hand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2013 04:26 #8940 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Kate's progress
She is doing well. I like watching the time go down so quickly. One day it is 150 seconds and then 2 days later it it 75. And then suddenly it is 17.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
21 Mar 2013 11:27 #8945 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Kate's progress
I think, we can improve her work on her left hand ;)
Buy little stickers in shape of circles or stars and place them for the left hand on Do and Sol (as extra visual support for her)
After that...
on this video you may see, what should be done:

Back to the Mozart

• dalis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Mar 2013 16:06 #8950 by dalis
Replied by dalis on topic Kate's progress
She is monkeying around, sometimes she stops half way through and just sings as loud as she can and then comes back to finish or she doesnt bother anymore. So sometimes the scores are very high.

Today she did 7 fruits in 1 min and 15/15 in 17sec on HCB.

After that we did left hand on HCB and she wanted to do it by herself and she couldnt and she got upset, so I showed her to use both index fingers but she didnt want to. So I pressed DO-SO with my 2 index fingers and i asked her to press down my fingers and she liked that.

I'll watch the movie and see how else we can play with the left hand, as her fingers are small and can barely reach do so with thumb and pinky.

• dalis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Mar 2013 16:33 - 27 Mar 2013 17:19 #9039 by dalis
Replied by dalis on topic Kate's progress
Another update:

JB: 40/83sec
HCB: 10/49sec played in RightHand mode with her Left hand
Spider: 10/1 min; 19/2min;

HCB: 15/26sec
HCB: 19/46sec LHmode;

HCB: 14/24
HVB: 19/33 LHmode;
Spider: 14/1min; 25/2min;

Over the last week she has improuved with her left hand so today I took a movie:
Last edit: 27 Mar 2013 17:19 by dalis.

More
30 Mar 2013 21:10 - 30 Mar 2013 21:12 #9084 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Kate's progress
For the left hand she is using the same fingers Alin prefered at first: ring finger+thumb, not pinky+thumb. It seems it's much easier like that for them. In time they get used to the other too.

Kate is progressing well and continuously. The more often you use the software in a week, the greater her progress is. Few minutes a day are enough for her age. If she wants more, fine :) if not, fine :)

My mistake, if you like, is the breaks we take. But in a way, after each period we're not using the keyboard I see greater improvements. Still, it's not a good thinking for practicing. I have to adjust home furniture and our weekly schedule to acommodate piano time daily, and make it a good habit, just like we did a while ago :blush:

Andrea
Last edit: 30 Mar 2013 21:12 by andreasro.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds