fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Kate's progress

• dalis
  • dalis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Apr 2013 16:13 #9185 by dalis
Replied by dalis on topic Kate's progress
Hi,
I managed to update to 2.6 and was wondering if there is a new 1 year plan to advice the order in witch all they new introductory songs to be learned.
If not can you tell me what songs to start with for my 24 month old girl? And how long should I stay on 1 song? And if she doesnt like some songs should i try them until she starts liking them or just skip them?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• dalis
  • dalis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Apr 2013 16:58 #9352 by dalis
Replied by dalis on topic Kate's progress
Update:

Sider game: 14/60 sec, 38/until she got bored;
HCB: 14/22sec

HCB: 13/13sec RH
HCB: 16/58sec LH

FSong: 19/65sec RH
FSong: 18/16sec LH

FSong: 15/80sec RH
FSong: 16/30sec LH

HCB 17/26sec LH
OM 42/160sec RH

Spider 11/60sec
French song demo: both hands helped by me

Spider 18/60sec

Lately she isn't finishing a song with the right hand.

More
18 Apr 2013 22:18 #9361 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Kate's progress

dalis wrote: Hi,
I managed to update to 2.6 and was wondering if there is a new 1 year plan to advice the order in witch all they new introductory songs to be learned.
If not can you tell me what songs to start with for my 24 month old girl? And how long should I stay on 1 song? And if she doesnt like some songs should i try them until she starts liking them or just skip them?
Thanks in advance.

Sorry for missing your post!
Here you can download the Soft MozartTM List of songs by Levels: http://softmozart.com/forum/28-share-print/9072-26-list-of-songs-by-levels.html#9072 . It will guide you through practice if you follow the levels and sections.

A New Year's Tree is a bit difficult. I would leave it at last regarding the Introductory Songs. Hot Cross Buns, Jingle Bells, French Song - these are the ones to start.

It is always good to change songs and come back to old ones from time to time. Pick another album. Try the "First Steps". I've just started it with Alin and he likes it. 'Drummer' is very easy and enjoyable, at least for him :P

Andrea

More
18 Apr 2013 22:24 #9362 by andreasro

dalis wrote: Update:
Spider 11/60sec

Spider 18/60sec

:cheer:
That's how we started too, and Alin was older! Wonderful!
She will start to love it and will want to be independent and learn to do it by herself ;)

dalis wrote: Update:
Lately she isn't finishing a song with the right hand.

Hmm... Have you tried telling her we need to make all the buterflies flap their wings and fly to their home to their family or something similar? When I can't convince him to play for the sake of playing, I try to tell him a story about the characters we see on screen. And usually it works ;)

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
19 Apr 2013 00:09 #9364 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Kate's progress
dalis,
cut shorter sections for her. 2-4 bars maximum. do you know, how to do this?

Back to the Mozart

More
19 Apr 2013 05:31 #9366 by andreasro

hellene wrote: dalis,
cut shorter sections for her. 2-4 bars maximum. do you know, how to do this?

Alina, here's a video of how to do it:

( :silly: I always forget to suggest that because I always give Alin and me the challenge to play it all :P He wants this and he wants to play both hands. I give him the entire song, but in songs I think are too much to play P from the first time I choose and then keep an eye on him to play each hand :) .)

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds