fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

3.5 Yrs old Baby Playing Piano

More
14 Feb 2013 16:34 #8380 by Jothisivam
Thanks Hellene,

Really I am not a SUPER MOM. I always fell from my heart considering you are the role model for taking care of worldwide parents and cute babies who are all love music and helping them at any extend. Frankly speaking I didn’t get this kind of support from any other product. There is no word to say about your support in terms of responding to all parents to clarify their doubts and considering their feel after the product sale. It is really amazing. Thanks once again for taking responsible for all children’s development.

Really I didn’t expect for considering sending the “Teaching Videos”. You are really great. Thanks. Sue I will download the videos from the given link and show it to my son.

My husband will be available here on 23 and 24th of Feb 2013 (SAT and SUN) Indian (IST Time). We can have the Skype session during these days. Please let me know your free time so that we can plan accordingly. Please let me know if anything we need to prepare for this session

Thanks once again.

Jothi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2013 15:06 #8386 by andreasro
Jothi, you are such a dedicated mom! :kiss:
You've given him opportunities to develop (I saw you on Brillkids forum) and he's taken them!
The difference between his playing piano on his own and with Soft Mozart is significant. Like my son, he was trying to speed play :lol: Speedy Gonzales in piano! But Soft Mozart software teaches them to have a steady playing, to calm down.

You and Shanthosh are an example! You are both wonderful!
A big hug from another continent! Wish you and your husband always be able to give your son the opportunities he needs!

Andrea

More
21 Feb 2013 08:00 #8435 by hellene

Jothisivam wrote: Thanks Hellene,

Really I am not a SUPER MOM. I always fell from my heart considering you are the role model for taking care of worldwide parents and cute babies who are all love music and helping them at any extend. Frankly speaking I didn’t get this kind of support from any other product. There is no word to say about your support in terms of responding to all parents to clarify their doubts and considering their feel after the product sale. It is really amazing. Thanks once again for taking responsible for all children’s development.

Really I didn’t expect for considering sending the “Teaching Videos”. You are really great. Thanks. Sue I will download the videos from the given link and show it to my son.

My husband will be available here on 23 and 24th of Feb 2013 (SAT and SUN) Indian (IST Time). We can have the Skype session during these days. Please let me know your free time so that we can plan accordingly. Please let me know if anything we need to prepare for this session

Thanks once again.

Jothi.

Jothi,
When I was a child I almost lost my chance to become musically literate. After being able to read music and play piano freely I understood, what I almost lost. From that point my motivation to develop something simple came.
I will be happy to meet your family this weekend!

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Feb 2013 15:54 #8449 by Jothisivam
Thanks Andrea...we are really very happy to get hug from another continent!!! :cheer: ...It’s encouraging us to continue our best to our son Shanthosh Sivam.

Jothi

More
21 Feb 2013 16:09 #8450 by Jothisivam
Wish you many more Happy Birthday to you Hellene ... :cheer:

Really we are very happy to have the Skype session during this occasion and getting chance to meet you. Please share the Skype details and your free time to connect the session. We will make sure to have the pleasant surprise.

Thanks,
Jothi.

More
22 Feb 2013 20:54 #8483 by hellene

Jothisivam wrote: Wish you many more Happy Birthday to you Hellene ... :cheer:

Really we are very happy to have the Skype session during this occasion and getting chance to meet you. Please share the Skype details and your free time to connect the session. We will make sure to have the pleasant surprise.

Thanks,
Jothi.

THANK YOU!

Jothi, I wish to know the time difference between our countries. I am going to be on Skype with Singapore at 7 to about 8 PM (Houston, TX). What my 8 PM is at your place?

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds