fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

3.5 Yrs old Baby Playing Piano

More
11 Feb 2013 17:43 - 12 Feb 2013 20:45 #8306 by Jothisivam
Hi Hellene & Parents,

First I would like to say advance Happy Birthday to Hellene and I would
like to say sorry for the long break. We have started our musical journey with SoftMozart on last year end of March 2012 with lot of confusion and struggled lot for my son’s cooperation. Time has changed his continual learning and showing interest on Piano Learning (SoftMozart). Now my son (3.5 Yrs old) Shanthosh Sivam loves Piano and SoftMozart lot. He wants to play Piano every day before go to bed. Otherwise he will cry lot and woke up everyone. We could see lot of improvement in music listening skill. Please find the links below.

At first we thought of making him as a genius but now we are thinking to make him as a musically genius. SoftMozart changed our goal and our son’s life. My husband’s office located 400km away from our resident. He comes fortnightly to meet us. During these days we will speak over the phone about our son’s growth and piano learning skill. Every time we say hearty thanks to Hellene for the precious innovation.

Now he can recognize the sounds of whole Piano (88 Keys) and other than that he can translate more than 45 instrumental sounds individually from the music keyboard. He learn to follow the notation ( 1 2 3 4 5 6) in SoftMozart. At last time in our post he was unable to play with his left hand. But now he can use his both hand to play piano. Now a day he can translating all the music sounds which coming to his hear such as from the different source of Film songs and Tune Toddler and whatever he hear. It makes lot of different while comparing I can sing and enjoy the lyrics of song where he can sing and enjoying the music of the song.

Always his fingers play piano in my cheek while sleeping in bed and we
could see before his wake up in half sleep his fingers fingering in bed. It is really amazing and pleasure to see. I am very happy and love very much my son is being like this.

He loves to play with bubbles often and he asks me to blow bubbles. When I blow bubbles all other his playmates try to break the bubbles by the way of clapping and slapping. But he reaches and breaks the bubbles by the way of playing Piano in the Air. That will be very beautiful to see. All this credit goes to you only Hellene.

He is doing musically lot but I don’t know how to express. If anybody asks with him that “what are you going to become?” he immediately say “Musician”. In our family and heredity none of them was having musical sense. But SoftMozart sow a seed of music in our little one’s life.

I am really proud of him and not only by me, every mother proud of their child while they play piano. All this credit goes to you only Hellene. However a small request from us, this SoftMozart not only enough for us. Within 3 to 4 years he will be completed the SoftMozart because he is showing more involvement to learn that. Please you must invent lot of SoftMozart like SM1, SM2, SM3, SM4 etc., we are expecting the guidance of SoftMozart forever in our son’s life.

I am not able to upload in SoftMozart forum. Please find the links below.

Free Play:

Deck the Halls -

Allegro -

Angels we have heard on high -

Ode to Joy -

Following SoftMozart:

Arab Dance -

Fluer Elise -

Minute in G moll -

Musette -

The Hall of Mountain King -

We Wish you Marry Cristmas -

Will I go -

Ode to Joy -

Once again thanks to Hellene and all parents.

With Love,
Jothi.
Last edit: 12 Feb 2013 20:45 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2013 05:56 #8326 by TeachingMyToddlers
Clearly he is very talented and has worked very hard to get here! He plays wonderfully. :) Thank you for sharing his journey with us.

More
12 Feb 2013 11:06 #8333 by the Moon
Yes!!! :woohoo: He is amazing!!!

More
12 Feb 2013 21:15 #8345 by hellene
Dear Jothi,
It took me a while to answer your post, because you gave me a lot of information and I had to process it very thoroughly.

First of all I want to give you a little advice about posting the videos: just copy address in the browser of your You Tube page and past it her. They will appear like a picture of a video. I made a bunch of changes in your post.

Second and MOST IMPORTANT.

I was sunned to see the videos that you called: Following SoftMozart :woohoo:

Your son is very gifted. It is wonderful, but we are very responsible for his development! I see great music memory, very well developed music ear, outstanding coordination of all fingers and both hands, eye/hand coordination is wonderful.

Now, with this foundation we have to work towards an essential goal: artistic playing, right posture, articulate technique, precise pulse and steady rhythm. We are at the beginning of our journey.

I want to work more closely with you on your future progress.

Jothisivam wrote: Hi Hellene & Parents,

First I would like to say advance Happy Birthday to Hellene and I would
like to say sorry for the long break.

Thank you! My best present from you would be... no more long breaks! :)

We have started our musical journey with SoftMozart on last year end of March 2012 with lot of confusion and struggled lot for my son’s cooperation. Time has changed his continual learning and showing interest on Piano Learning (SoftMozart). Now my son (3.5 Yrs old) Shanthosh Sivam loves Piano and SoftMozart lot. He wants to play Piano every day before go to bed. Otherwise he will cry lot and woke up everyone. We could see lot of improvement in music listening skill. Please find the links below.

How remarkable! His concentration and ability to focus are GREAT for his age. He improved a lot during less then 1 year!

At first we thought of making him as a genius but now we are thinking to make him as a musically genius. SoftMozart changed our goal and our son’s life. My husband’s office located 400km away from our resident. He comes fortnightly to meet us. During these days we will speak over the phone about our son’s growth and piano learning skill. Every time we say hearty thanks to Hellene for the precious innovation.

Now he can recognize the sounds of whole Piano (88 Keys) and other than that he can translate more than 45 instrumental sounds individually from the music keyboard. He learn to follow the notation ( 1 2 3 4 5 6) in SoftMozart.

We need to start writing down his scores to organize his sight-reading progress. WE'll help you with that!

At last time in our post he was unable to play with his left hand. But now he can use his both hand to play piano. Now a day he can translating all the music sounds which coming to his hear such as from the different source of Film songs and Tune Toddler and whatever he hear. It makes lot of different while comparing I can sing and enjoy the lyrics of song where he can sing and enjoying the music of the song.

Oh, I am so happy to read this! It seems like he developed perfect pitch.

Always his fingers play piano in my cheek while sleeping in bed and we
could see before his wake up in half sleep his fingers fingering in bed. It is really amazing and pleasure to see. I am very happy and love very much my son is being like this.

Yes! I used to do it everywhere as a child, too! Also I remember a story that a mom of 2 girls (my students) told me. They were sitting at doctor's office waiting for the appointment. One girls had started to tap something with both hands on the table. Her sister was watching for awhile and then said: 'I think, you are making a mistake: there should be La an you playing Mi' :lol:

He loves to play with bubbles often and he asks me to blow bubbles. When I blow bubbles all other his playmates try to break the bubbles by the way of clapping and slapping. But he reaches and breaks the bubbles by the way of playing Piano in the Air. That will be very beautiful to see. All this credit goes to you only Hellene.

He is doing musically lot but I don’t know how to express. If anybody asks with him that “what are you going to become?” he immediately say “Musician”. In our family and heredity none of them was having musical sense. But SoftMozart sow a seed of music in our little one’s life.

We'll continue nurturing this seed to make sure that it grows properly. I feel obliged.

I am really proud of him and not only by me, every mother proud of their child while they play piano. All this credit goes to you only Hellene. However a small request from us, this SoftMozart not only enough for us. Within 3 to 4 years he will be completed the SoftMozart because he is showing more involvement to learn that. Please you must invent lot of SoftMozart like SM1, SM2, SM3, SM4 etc., we are expecting the guidance of SoftMozart forever in our son’s life.

We are all working on it! ;)
In fact, YOU and your son are working on it also!
We do not use any commercial advertisement. All what we are using is a word of mouth. Your success is our success.

Jothi, thank you very much for your letter. Yes, initially it was my dream to create this program, but now all this project works thanks to all the people, who support and promote the invention.

I am looking forward to working with you and your son. Please, watch for announcements about my free Skype sessions!

Back to the Mozart

More
13 Feb 2013 17:29 #8367 by Jothisivam
Thanks to TMT and Moon…yes he worked very hard to achieve this. My son Shanthosh Sivam also read your post and got very happy.

Sorry and Thanks Hellene…next time we will try to upload the videos as suggested. Really we are very happy to see your comments and work towards with you for further development. Your words are giving more energy to travel in the right way of musical journey.

We are always wants to share the Shanthosh Sivam progress with you and very interested to participate in recital program. However we are not able to participate and update progress due to there is no Internet connection in my home and I always depend with my husband. He comes fortnightly to meet us. We have to travel to Internet café to do all the stuff. I am using mobile for checking mails only.

We are very much interested to teach lot of things in music where we don’t know what to do next. And in our village we don’t have that much facility to teach music and because of his naught we are not able to send him to any music school which is far from our residence. I can’t take him alone without my husband help.

We are very much proud to work under your guidance on the areas which you focused “Now, with this foundation we have to work towards an essential goal: artistic playing, right posture, articulate technique, precise pulse and steady rhythm. We are at the beginning of our journey.” Still we don’t know what these are.

Sure we will watch your post and take the Skype session for cover all the areas under your guidance. Meanwhile if possible could you please share your ideas in this post? That will help me to take him to the next level.

Thanks for your time and sorry once again.

Thanks,
Jothi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
13 Feb 2013 17:39 #8368 by hellene
Dear Jothi,

I didn't realize that you have so many obstacles... Considering this you are SUPER MOM!

I think, I should make a CD with all of our TEACHING VIDEOS, where all the pieces for beginners (with metronome and 'polished' versions ) recorded and will ship it to you.

Here is the link to the videos that you may give your son to listen, to play alone with Mrs. Hiner :) www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos.html

We will try to do something like that together during our Skype session. Just let me know, when you may be available.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds