fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

William started learning piano at 2.5 months

More
22 Feb 2013 16:25 #8475 by hellene

ttteh wrote: Dear parents,

I am starting to be more diligent with practicing with my son. I believe that piano has some what help Rachel (5 year old) brain development since she started soft mozart 2 years ago. It is amazing to see her able think abstractly in math problem solving question.

I have no doubts that piano helped Rachel big time to learn how concentrate, developed her Spatial–temporal reasoning. Her abilities to work hard to achieve the goal are amazing! [/quote]

Here are the progress of William
18th Feb Guess Key Game - Score 10 Time 5:49
Hot Cross Bun R1 13/15 Time 47
R1 10/15 Time 41
R1 14/15 Time 47
L1 14/22 129

Oh, NOW I see our good old 'Hot Cross Buns' ;) Not bad for the beginning! Do you use extra stickers to help hi to see the keys of left hand?

19th Feb Guess Key Game - Score 8 Time 1:54
Hot Cross Bun L1 17/22 Time 60

This time William is able to stretch out his thumb and pinky finger to play left hand for hot cross bun. We will continue to practice and update on William progress.

Pei Lin[/quote]

Please, ask him to play the piece for me on Skype!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds