fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

William started learning piano at 2.5 months

More
20 Nov 2012 05:12 #6924 by ttteh
Dear parents,

I would like to share my experience of having my second child William 2.5 months using Soft Mozart. We started singing Solfeggio last month and he is able to recognised all the pictures for singing Solfeggio.

Today, he played the alphabet song on P3 33/48 Time210. He wanted to play the song the second time but did not finish the song for the second time.

Pei Lin
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2012 16:13 #6944 by hellene

ttteh wrote: Dear parents,

I would like to share my experience of having my second child William 2.5 months using Soft Mozart. We started singing Solfeggio last month and he is able to recognised all the pictures for singing Solfeggio.

Today, he played the alphabet song on P3 33/48 Time210. He wanted to play the song the second time but did not finish the song for the second time.

Pei Lin

Pei Lin, it is wonderful that you started working with William. I remember our last session on Skype, when he wanted so much to play on your new digital piano!

Alphabet Song is not an easy for a toddler. It is way too long. HCB from Introductory would be better! You also may cut a section of the song and make the goal to make perfect score achievable for him.

Do you have set of stickers? I know that Rachel didn't use them for long time already. If not, I can send you for William. Also, for his left hand we'll need to add extra stickers (tiny circles) to help his eyes to grasp, what he has to play.

He can start playing chords using both hands (index fingers)

Let's save Alphabet Song for sight reading later

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
22 Nov 2012 10:47 #6994 by ttteh
I have a set of sticker and I stick them once we bought the new digital piano so that William can start learning on the keyboard.

Today, we played Hot Cross bun right hand twice.

R1 9/15 Time 44
R1 10/15 Time 38

I will get him to play the left hand using both index finger.

Pei Lin

More
23 Nov 2012 06:05 #6999 by andreasro
Pei Lin, good news!
Alin has been progressing each time he's playing. So does your son! I like his smile! :)
I tell my son to try to play R1 faster each time - he plays the correct notes, but the speed is slow :P He doesn't want to use all the fingers needed, although he can, otherwise the time would be less that it is now :lol: Well... I will just be more and more patient... :) He's very stubborn...

More
22 Feb 2013 04:28 #8461 by ttteh
Dear parents,

I am starting to be more diligent with practicing with my son. I believe that piano has some what help Rachel (5 year old) brain development since she started soft mozart 2 years ago. It is amazing to see her able think abstractly in math problem solving question.

Here are the progress of William
18th Feb Guess Key Game - Score 10 Time 5:49
Hot Cross Bun R1 13/15 Time 47
R1 10/15 Time 41
R1 14/15 Time 47
L1 14/22 129

19th Feb Guess Key Game - Score 8 Time 1:54
Hot Cross Bun L1 17/22 Time 60

This time William is able to stretch out his thumb and pinky finger to play left hand for hot cross bun. We will continue to practice and update on William progress.

Pei Lin
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, andreasro

More
22 Feb 2013 16:11 #8471 by hellene

ttteh wrote: Dear parents,

Pei Lin

I am so glad that you started! Hoooray!
Note Alphabet song... I think it is way too long for his age.
What about Introductory Album? HCB? FS?

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds