fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Manda, update

More
14 Nov 2012 22:39 #6810 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Manda, update
Way to go, Manda!
I am looking forward to see your videos and pictures.
Hope to see kids progressing soon!
BTW, the result for Note Alphabet is outstanding considering that it is just first year of learning. Next year will be less minutes and we'll switch it for ABC.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Dec 2012 23:56 #7169 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Manda, update
Last night I ran throu all the songs in favourite classics. Just a quick run through a couple of times each for each song. I played them all on view 3 both hands ( I tried view 5 but because I had spend the past hour playing with my son in view 1 and I was struggling to adapt to the shrinking note size! :unsure: )
Anyway I am pretty pleased with myself! :P
I found them all to be fairly easy. Even the few i havnt yet learnt I didn't really struggle with too much. My scores were all around 1-2 mistakes with under 30 on the time.
The really surprising thing was how quickly my muscle memory and brain singing solfege took over my concentration to ensure I hit the right keys. Quite a few times I found my fingers ahead of my conscious thought.
I had fun doing this. It's good to find some time to review what you have already learnt. Indeed a break from the sarabanda I can play into problem with right-hand and then left hand but I just can't put it together! It's frustrating me. I know I am improving but so slowly. I won't give up though because the reason i now find favourite classic 1 simple is because I am constantly challenging myself with harder and harder pieces. If I was content to learn the easy songs I would still be learning nursery rhymes! The challenge is what build your skills. Hey i might need a sign up that says that! " the challenge is what builds your skill!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds