fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Dean week 5 beginner adult

More
12 Apr 2012 18:47 #2920 by dean13
Replied by dean13 on topic Dean week 5 beginner adult
I have a feeling you will be remembering where those notes are real soon Manda :), sorry i misunderstood your meaning of presentation, yes i do use 5/6, but i also like to use 3, i think 3 looks pretty cool and i find it fun to play, ya know although i find the notes on the piano very easily, when it comes to reading the notes off of sheet paper my goodness that's a different story i am still very slow at it, but like every thing else i guess the speed will come in time :) also i will look for your post on how to load utube clips i can use all the help i can get thanks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2012 15:49 #2941 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Dean week 5 beginner adult

dean13 wrote: I have a feeling you will be remembering where those notes are real soon Manda :), sorry i misunderstood your meaning of presentation, yes i do use 5/6, but i also like to use 3, i think 3 looks pretty cool and i find it fun to play, ya know although i find the notes on the piano very easily, when it comes to reading the notes off of sheet paper my goodness that's a different story i am still very slow at it, but like every thing else i guess the speed will come in time :) also i will look for your post on how to load utube clips i can use all the help i can get thanks..

We are looking forward to hear more about your experience!

Back to the Mozart

More
13 Apr 2012 17:08 #2946 by dean13
Replied by dean13 on topic Dean week 5 beginner adult
Also Manda i forgot to answer your question on what presentation i was using for the videos i up loaded, I was not using any presentations i was playing them all by memory only, take care......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
14 Apr 2012 07:06 #2954 by Mandabplus3
ah ha! well that s great. I have more trouble learning them from memory than with anything else. I know its a mental block, more that I think its hard than that it actually is hard. :blush: These three you played I havnt tried from memory yet I dont think. I do need to soon though, gotta get my self one of those cool Do Tshirts ;)

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds