fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

29 months old Alexandra starting the SM journey

More
14 Mar 2012 23:12 #2518 by hellene

lela wrote: Thank you Hellen- I am glad my singing won't destroy her hearing :P

Today Saška wanted me to switch on the keyboard while I was preparing dinner. She was practising solfedge - she sang it backwards as well but I wasn't quick enough to record it :S
She was quite impressed by the sound of the low C on the piano :lol:

(we are reading "I will fill my box" alphabeth books at the moment so that is why she sits in the box :P )

I have also made a little game for her and I wonder what she says when she sees it tommorow.
See the pictures - the lines are from velcro and the notes have velcro or magnets attached to them.
I will have to make big solfedge cards as I think I showed her Nadia's video practising solfedge and now my little one wants to walk over our matching solfedge cards :lol:

I LOVE this video... Sitting in a box and playing - singing Solfeggio. Awesome!
Nadia's video os Izabella are also contagious. I think, best way to get kids involve in music education - is to make it social! ;)
Lela, your files are very interesting. Could you, please, add them to our 'share' section?
Multiple Karmas to you!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2012 08:07 #2526 by Mandabplus3
Oh I love your new fridge :) it was a good idea to make them nice and big we made a set and I want them much bigger :) I was thinking of adding black permanent marker stripes to a white board and letting the kids draw the pictures in the correct spot. Ok well in truth it's me that needs the whiteboard note practice :lol:
I will watch the videos later (I would get in trouble turning the volume up now ) and comment again.
Doing well so far! My keyboard started of on the ground, then on one of my kids homework desks in their room, then onto a camping foldup table in the office and now it's in our entry room on a solid table...and I am nearly happy with that :)

More
29 Aug 2012 19:37 - 29 Aug 2012 19:38 #5340 by lela
Due to my studies taking over all of my spare time we have done very little practise with SM.
Knowing that my daughter (now 34months)wasn't quite ready for a curriculum I didn't push her to play the piano and use it only occasionally.
Lately she started to ask for piano lessons again :) so I let her play.
She surprised me very much of how much she could remember.
I recorded her ( and she did let me do it!!). She played Hot cross buns three times in a row and was very happy with herself. :P

Last edit: 29 Aug 2012 19:38 by lela.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
30 Aug 2012 00:39 #5341 by Mrs.Post
I'm glad you posted again. Lovely video. I just saw your fridge scale and love it. However, I have a side by side and it won't work for me....bummer. I hate side by sides too and now that I know they ruined my giant music scale I hate them even more :angry:

I'm glad you all picked it back up again. And completely understand about life getting in the way of your plans. Welcome back.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds