fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Natalya finally gets interested!

More
03 Feb 2012 09:37 #1692 by Mandabplus3
So my oldest girl age 8 who really hasn't been keen to try soft Mozart finally decided to have a go today. Now she has some piano experience, like about 36 lessons. She couldn't play anything on presentation 1 got frustrated and was about to quit till I showed her presentation 3 :) she played ode to joy, figured out it was a competition ;) Between her and the computer and proceeded to get a left hand perfect score with the timer on ZERO!!!! Crikey even I couldn't get it to go lower than 1! She played right hand about 6 times and left about the same in order to show me she could repeat the perfect score! Over and over and over...Lol then tried both hands. Now both hands really should be hard for her as her lessons so far have involved very basic use of the left hand ( yes I do question why!) Any way she played it, told me it was hard with both then left the room. :S score both 46/48 plus t39. I will get her to try again tomorrow.
She played note school a few times best score 10:00 439 on do re me. I am sure she could finish the game on CDE but I won't tell her that ;)
Fingers crossed we may have another softmozart student :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2012 21:06 #1701 by lzp11
Ah that's great Manda. I guess it's just about finding the right 'button' to get the enthusiasm going and then they will be off ahead with nothing to hold them back. I bet she'll now make amazing progress now she 'gets' it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
11 Feb 2012 10:39 #1882 by Mandabplus3
hehe Natalya got jealous of me playing the Laughing song today...something like a jaw open wide in surprise that mum could play something worth listening too :P So she kicked me off the piano and had a go at Ode to Joy she got both hands down to 46/48 and plus t14 still in view 3. She played it right hand hidden and got 24/30 plus 25.
Is it possible to play right hand hidden and left hand visable? I couldnt figure out the buttons for that but thats what she wanted to do.
Note school 5 mins 296- she still likes the pictures best :)

More
12 Feb 2012 23:58 #1906 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: So my oldest girl age 8 who really hasn't been keen to try soft Mozart finally decided to have a go today. Now she has some piano experience, like about 36 lessons. She couldn't play anything on presentation 1 got frustrated and was about to quit till I showed her presentation 3 :) she played ode to joy, figured out it was a competition ;) Between her and the computer and proceeded to get a left hand perfect score with the timer on ZERO!!!!

Oh, FINALLY! Hoooray!

Crikey even I couldn't get it to go lower than 1! She played right hand about 6 times and left about the same in order to show me she could repeat the perfect score! Over and over and over...Lol then tried both hands. Now both hands really should be hard for her as her lessons so far have involved very basic use of the left hand ( yes I do question why!) Any way she played it, told me it was hard with both then left the room. :S score both 46/48 plus t39. I will get her to try again tomorrow.

I am so glad that she is involved now! Her coordination and left hand will get a boost of improvement now!

She played note school a few times best score 10:00 439 on do re me.

Oh, you didn't let her play ABC? Cruel-cruel :lol:

I am sure she could finish the game on CDE but I won't tell her that ;)

I said so ;)

Fingers crossed we may have another softmozart student :)

I think, we do! It is contagious. :P

Back to the Mozart

More
13 Feb 2012 00:01 #1907 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: hehe Natalya got jealous of me playing the Laughing song today...something like a jaw open wide in surprise that mum could play something worth listening too :P So she kicked me off the piano and had a go at Ode to Joy she got both hands down to 46/48 and plus t14 still in view 3. She played it right hand hidden and got 24/30 plus 25.
Is it possible to play right hand hidden and left hand visable?

If you want to hide left hand you press L H on your computer
If you want to hide right hand, press R H
Both - P H

I couldnt figure out the buttons for that but thats what she wanted to do.
Note school 5 mins 296- she still likes the pictures best :)

Great score!

Back to the Mozart

More
13 Feb 2012 01:32 #1911 by Mandabplus3
If I press RH it hides the right hand but puts the left hand on the computer playing it mode. Is it possible to play right hand hidden and student plays left hand? Or should I press PH and make her do both....

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds