I am very happy to see you back in our forum!
I watched Elissa's playing very closely and here what I noticed:
1. She is having excellent fine motor skills now: she manages all of her fingers very well
2. Focus is there
3. Attention span is there
4. 2 hands coordination is very good
5. Excellent memory!
5. Steady rhythm
What we have to work on now:
1. Piano technique. Did you practice this piece (for example) with the TEACHING VIDEO?
2. Dynamics, articulation, polishing.
3. Well-rounded education (ear training, music dictations, music appreciation, sight-reading) - all in our lesson plans.
We have Butterfly Ball coming from 15th of December to 15th of January. This recital is focused on quantity of piano pieces. Let's set a goal for Elissa to have and quantity and quality. SHE can.
I would suggest for her to learn the following piano pieces:
FC 1 - Musette, Morning Mood, Largo
Nursery Songs: This old man, Hickory, The little dog gone
Boogie 1 Rock group, Robot rock, Cat boogie. Choose 1-2
I was judging by your last video that you posted. Please, give me the link to the most advanced piano pieces to be able to see the results achieved with them. I have to be sure, what suggestions to give you.
She supposed to follow Prep C: I made these levels similar for A, B and C in purpose. Now it is very important to get her graduation done properly to be ready for the First grade.
Please, post as much information about your progress as possible to be able to help you om more interactive level.