fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Nhat Pham & Tisha Progress Diary

More
24 Oct 2014 07:23 #16357 by nhatpham
Hi,

I just used the trial version for a few days. It's amazing. The way the system teaching is really attractive, interacting, and easy to learn. My daughter loves it. I'm trying to learn by myself first then I can start teaching here with this software.

Some introduction about myself, I'm 32. Actually, I did learning when I was a child (very long time ago). At that time, I was struggling with the notes sound. It prevented me to go further with piano. But look like this software breaks this barrier.

Some questions:
1. When I paste all the stickers on the key notes, it confuses my daughter. She is not sure which Mi should be pressed (There are several Mi keys). Should I only paste the learning key note? Ex: Do Re Mi Fa Sol for right hand first.

2. In the forum there are some discussion about sample 1 year curriculum. Where can I get this?

3. How do I start learning with my daughter? Ex: there are several Soft Mozart modules, Gentle Piano, and flash card. How to use them in order and time frame for each?

4. Should I teach her how to put her hand on the keyboard? or just leave her to use 1 finger which is comfortable for her in this stage?

BTW. My daughter (Tisha) is 3.5 years old.

/Nhat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Oct 2014 14:01 #16360 by Аким
Здравствуйте, Здесь Вы найдёте учебный план:

www.softmozart.com/forum/65---2013-2014.html
Смотрите подготовительная группа.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
24 Oct 2014 14:44 - 24 Oct 2014 14:52 #16361 by Ines

Some questions:
1. When I paste all the stickers on the key notes, it confuses my daughter. She is not sure which Mi should be pressed (There are several Mi keys). Should I only paste the learning key note? Ex: Do Re Mi Fa Sol for right hand first.

BTW. My daughter (Tisha) is 3.5 years old.

Sorry for my poor English.
Some "Mi"are red (girls), the some are blue (boys).
Notes on green lines for the right hand, brown - for left . You also can use alfabetical or solfegio key guide from here:
pianolearningsoftware.com/collections/free-staff

2. In the forum there are some discussion about sample 1 year curriculum. Where can I get this?

3. How do I start learning with my daughter? Ex: there are several Soft Mozart modules, Gentle Piano, and flash card. How to use them in order and time frame for each?

www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html

4. Should I teach her how to put her hand on the keyboard? or just leave her to use 1 finger which is comfortable for her in this stage?

One fingers on the beginning it's OK :). You can later suggest her to use fingers like other children - we have lots of video.
Last edit: 24 Oct 2014 14:52 by Ines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
24 Oct 2014 16:14 #16362 by hellene
Nhat, you may want to use some tricks and partially hide parts of the screen and piano:

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds