fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

WBMM Progress Diary, Adult

More
03 Jul 2013 22:47 - 03 Jul 2013 22:48 #11352 by andreasro

WannaBMusicalMom wrote: My husband tells me I have to get a video on here, so that will be next on the list. Any requests....? ;-)

Post a video with you playing a song that you like and you think you have learnt well enough. You can even record yourself with all the songs you have been learning so far.

Only after watching a video a teacher can give you challenges and recommend things to you.
Last edit: 03 Jul 2013 22:48 by andreasro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jul 2013 03:54 #11357 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic WBMM Progress Diary, Adult

WannaBMusicalMom wrote: Yeah, totally new at this! The first numbers are the dates (6-18). I probably could leave those off. And the "seconds" part is the right hand corner number. In my journal I realized I stopped writing it with the seconds comment too and forgot why....duh! Oh, and I realized i forgot to give the score on the treble staff game it was 1750. My husband tells me I have to get a video on here, so that will be next on the list. Any requests....? ;-)

The score for Treble Staff is great, but how much it took you is a deal.
Eat this elephant in small pieces for your advantage: play for the same short time (for example 5 minutes) and try each time to increase the score.

Algorithm of the game each time will take your to different routs based on your performance. Click F1 to stop the game, if you need to break.

Video of your playing will give me better understanding about your progress. If you don't want for others to see it, give me personal link. I will be able to assist you in your development.

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Jul 2013 05:17 #11462 by WannaBMusicalMom
My first videos! :P

Here is my French Song in P1, both hands scored 48 of 48; t=5

And, here is my FAVORITE one to play: Drummer on P3; score 85 of 85; t=6

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, LukeF

More
12 Jul 2013 05:18 #11463 by WannaBMusicalMom
Volume was down because kids are sleeping!

More
12 Jul 2013 05:23 #11464 by LukeF
Replied by LukeF on topic WBMM Progress Diary, Adult
Who was on the camera? What a skilled photographer he must be! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
15 Jul 2013 21:23 #11473 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic WBMM Progress Diary, Adult
Dear WBMM, I love your video and very impressed by your progress!
Here some suggestions for you:
1. Please focus on piano exercises - Hanon1, Chromatic scale
2. Please, use our TEACHING VIDEOS for polishing the pieces that you had learned so far.

I would like to hear all the Introductory songs (at least, most of them) 'till the end of the Summer.
Can you? )))

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds