fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Our progress - Jacob, age 9, USA.

• mamaduck
  • mamaduck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 May 2013 18:53 - 10 Jul 2013 05:11 #10442 by mamaduck
Our progress - Jacob, age 9, USA. was created by mamaduck
Our son playing Hot Cross buns and French Song. We've been practising using the RH, LH, & PH on all six representations.

Hot Cross Buns

French Song
Last edit: 10 Jul 2013 05:11 by mamaduck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2013 20:41 - 31 May 2013 17:26 #10445 by hellene
mamaduck, good progress!
As I mentioned, after memorizing the pieces and making perfect score on PH, the next steps will be finding the pieces here, in TEACHING VIDEOS and polishing them with using correct fingers, posture, with metronome and without:
softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos.html

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 31 May 2013 17:26 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mamaduck

More
30 May 2013 20:51 - 31 May 2013 17:27 #10449 by andreasro
Laura mamaduck, if all of you are practicing it would be helpful for you to make a thread for each of you. This way both you and teachers here can track easier progress of each of you. I made a common thread at first, but then my children started using SM and I made separate threads for each of us.

Added: For advice on posture etc., please read these post of our teacher, Lubov Yanpolsky http://www.softmozart.com/forum/61-master-class-with-lubov-yanpolsky/10205-38-yrs-old-boy-a-nutcrackers-song.html#10208
Last edit: 31 May 2013 17:27 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mamaduck

• mamaduck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 May 2013 16:26 #10511 by mamaduck
Replied by mamaduck on topic Our progress - Jacob, age 9, USA.
Thanks Hellene. I will add these to our practice chart so that we remember to do them.

• mamaduck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 May 2013 16:59 #10514 by mamaduck
Replied by mamaduck on topic Our progress - Jacob, age 9, USA.
Thanks Andreasro,
I'm not Laura, pretty name though. Thanks for the advice. I was thinking having us all together would make it easier once we start the program but can see how it can be chaotic. Thanks for the video link. I was concerned about the finger positions and posture so the videos that you and Hellene sent are helping. I am also learning a lot about it from the comments/suggestions about it on this forum.

More
31 May 2013 17:35 #10516 by andreasro

mamaduck wrote: Thanks Andreasro,
I'm not Laura, pretty name though. Thanks for the advice. I was thinking having us all together would make it easier once we start the program but can see how it can be chaotic. Thanks for the video link. I was concerned about the finger positions and posture so the videos that you and Hellene sent are helping. I am also learning a lot about it from the comments/suggestions about it on this forum.

Oops! :silly: My bad, mamaduck! It was a nickname confusion.

You already have a thread for your 8 year old which means you've started organizing posts.

The discussions here have helped me tremendously too from the very beginning.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds