fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Files Forum

Ode to Joy for Little Musician

More
07 Sep 2012 12:53 - 07 Sep 2012 12:53 #5456 by Mrs.Post
SM Ode to Joy for Little Musician - in solfege.
Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Sep 2012 12:53 by Mrs.Post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, Bookworm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2012 01:36 #5479 by hellene

Mrs.Post wrote: SM Ode to Joy for Little Musician - in solfege.

I can't wait to see, how are you practicing with it!

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Sep 2012 02:19 #5487 by Mrs.Post
Right now the kids are just singing the songs in solfege after their Little Musician lessons. I will get a video of it early next week and post it here.

The other thing we are doing (which is what I originally thought was what 'think a 100 times and play once' was about) is that we have a staff we made out of paper and laminated it. It is about 5 feet long. Then I made foam notes and the kids will be learning to place the notes to the songs they are playing on the staff. This idea was brewing in my head to do but wasn't sure how to do it. I kept trying to put it on my wall but my oldest thinks that's a horrible idea. Then Tonya on the BK site made a giant floor staff and made wooden notes. I needed something I could pick up and put away. So, after a bit of thinking this worked out well. This is probably not something a child who is 10 wants to do, but for a toddler it is perfect. I'll post my staff with pictures to the files section also. I'll have to get Cayla to do it.

More
18 Sep 2012 13:57 - 18 Sep 2012 13:59 #5687 by Mrs.Post
Here is how we are using Little Musician with Soft Mozart. The sound from Little Musician doesn't come though but you het the point.

Last edit: 18 Sep 2012 13:59 by Mrs.Post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
05 Feb 2013 10:33 #8212 by QueRiquita
thanks so much for sharing! any chance i can snag a copy of those other sm files you have for lm ;-)

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds