fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Music Forum

Laudate Dominum - Piano & Latin lyrics

More
02 Mar 2012 19:25 - 02 Mar 2012 19:30 #2313 by Teo4
Hi and thanks for this opportunity to share!

I hope this is appropriate to share here. It is from a book completely free for music education.

Vesperae Solemnes de Confessore KV 339

File Attachment:

File Name: LaudateDominum25.pdf
File Size:133 KB

webpageexperience.com/book2/LaudateDominum25.mid

webpageexperience.com/book2/LaudateDominum25.mus

May this sharing be received with the same positive energy it is sent out with. Thanks all who made this fun sharing of music possible! ;)
-Teo
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Mar 2012 19:30 by Teo4. Reason: I made links to the .mid and .mus that wouldn't upload

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2012 21:22 #2316 by hellene

Teo4 wrote: Hi and thanks for this opportunity to share!

I hope this is appropriate to share here. It is from a book completely free for music education.

Vesperae Solemnes de Confessore KV 339

File Attachment:

File Name: LaudateDominum25.pdf
File Size:133 KB

webpageexperience.com/book2/LaudateDominum25.mid

webpageexperience.com/book2/LaudateDominum25.mus

May this sharing be received with the same positive energy it is sent out with. Thanks all who made this fun sharing of music possible! ;)
-Teo

Dear Teo,
Thank you very much for sharing the sheet music in our forum. I think, many of our members, who already passed the beginning stage will enjoy it big time!

In fact, this is my favorite piece... Heavenly beautiful!

Karma to you for this and welcome!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
16 Mar 2012 15:34 #2553 by Teo4
Dear Hellene, you are too kind! I sure am glad I found this heavenly place through LinkedIn! :) Here is one to tease you - well I'm still working on it, for a trio! I even had my Budapest teacher help me with it yesterday, whew!

webpageexperience.com/book3/Mozar21stPC29.mid

I think I've found out that Finale can have "active ornaments" and I can teach it to play all the trills, mordents and such! Exciting! That's another whole project, but then the pieces like that Piano Concerto No. 21 will sound.. reasonable at least, being that it is simply the score from Finale playing. I am going to put another song I'm sure you will love in this forum though!

I absolutely love this softmozart site! I can't tell you how much I like it. Bravo! Encore! Loud applause!!! ;)

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds