fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Video Forum

Our 'WALL OF FAME' videos

More
03 Feb 2012 22:22 - 03 Feb 2012 22:23 #1702 by hellene
Before I know it, we have a list of students, who started with Soft Mozart and now winning different piano competitions and achieving wonderful results in different music fields!

It is really hard for me to harvest for ALL the videos, but I will try my best. If music/piano teachers and parents will help me with their input, I will greatly appreciate it!

Today I am going to place the videos of 11-year-old Alexander Beliakov, the first Spanish Soft Mozart child, who got third prize in International Young Piano Competition - Siguenza International Competition 2011

I wish to hear comments of Sacha's teachers and/or parents about his music development!

Here is some of the Sacha's performances:

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 03 Feb 2012 22:23 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ttteh, andreasro, NadiaD, алла, iylia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dina
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Jun 2012 07:01 #4467 by Dina
Replied by Dina on topic Our 'WALL OF FAME' videos
Excellent!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds