fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

Printable Full-Size Piano Keys

More
04 Nov 2012 02:30 - 04 Nov 2012 02:32 #6596 by msadrienne
I searched all over to find something like this a couple months ago. Eventually all I found was what looked like a photocopy of a photograph, which used lots of ink to print. So... tonight I finally designed my own full-sized keys.

Here they are:

Part 1

File Attachment:

File Name: Keys1.pdf
File Size:2 KB

Part 2

File Attachment:

File Name: Keys2.pdf
File Size:2 KB

I made these with very light-gray lines, so they would not use much ink. On the Adobe Acrobat "print" screen, make sure to set the document to "actual size" and not "fit" to ensure that the keys will be the right size. The keyboards will overlap if you cut alongside the lowest F (Fa) in Part 2 and tape/glue it to the right of the highest E (Mi) in Part 1. Printing each set twice will give you a 63-key silent keyboard. You might take it to the printers and ask them to laminate it for durability. I like to print on card stock or cover stock and then laminate, or print on regular paper and then glue or tape to old file folders (I have a ton of used folders).

Since the shading of the black keys is light, it will be easy to write note names on them, or even color them with crayons, markers, etc.

You can print a set, laminate them, and cut them out to make a piano puzzle with older beginners, or give students the white keys to set on the real piano keys. Put stickers or write/draw key names on them and see how fast they can put the paper "keys" on the piano.

Students can color the lines green or brown and put those keys in the correct place to match their key guides, etc.

...and you can put the cat and mouse stickers on the keys and use it as a silent keyboard to learn the chromatic scale.

I am sure teachers, parents, and students will think of lots more creative ways to use these files. My apologies if something like this is already here... not intending to reinvent the wheel, but hope that someone finds this useful! :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Nov 2012 02:32 by msadrienne. Reason: problem with attachment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suponytska

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2012 06:46 #6686 by andreasro
:) thak you, it's very useful. I've already thought of ways to use your files in our family ;)

More
17 Jan 2023 10:29 #45867 by Katrina
Thank you so much for taking the time to make these printable pdfs!!
I have searched and these are the only ones that are the best.
Omg.
I created this account just to be able to post and say thank you. Your attachment and sharing still helps people 11 years later!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
17 Jan 2023 10:37 #45868 by hellene

Katrina wrote: Thank you so much for taking the time to make these printable pdfs!!
I have searched and these are the only ones that are the best.
Omg.
I created this account just to be able to post and say thank you. Your attachment and sharing still helps people 11 years later!

Wow! You are a person with the great integrity! Thank you very much for your feedback. Our community is very generous and creative. Come again!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds