fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

Stickers for White Cat, Black Cat, Mouse...

More
03 Nov 2012 00:43 #6583 by msadrienne
I made these to help teach my children and students the chromatic scale, based on the little story Hellene teaches in her introductory exercises video. You can print these on Avery labels 5408 (3/4" round) or Office Depot labels that match:

White Cat:

File Attachment:

File Name: WhiteCat.pdf
File Size:40 KB

Black Cat:

File Attachment:

File Name: BlackCat.pdf
File Size:35 KB

Mouse:

File Attachment:

File Name: Mouse.pdf
File Size:34 KB

The clip art images are all royalty-free. I can provide you with the links to the original images if you want to make your own materials with them.

My daughter wanted to demonstrate how she is using the stickers to learn, so I gave in and recorded her. Our camera gets a lot of use around here...

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suponytska, Ines, andreasro, Mrs.Post, the Moon, sulamita, Sivilirovam-Maria-google

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2012 22:43 #6812 by hellene
Adrienne, I never thought of this! I think, it is wonderful aid!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: msadrienne

More
20 Jan 2013 13:27 #7809 by the Moon
Thank for this idea again!
My little contribution below ;)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suponytska, msadrienne, andreasro, Zulfira, Belo

More
22 Jan 2013 02:22 #7839 by msadrienne

the Moon wrote: Thank for this idea again!
My little contribution below ;)

I'm so happy you like the stickers! :) I should have included the full-size printable keys in this thread, too. So... here they are in case any else wants them.

Starting on Do (C):

File Attachment:

File Name: Keys1_2013-01-21.pdf
File Size:2 KB

Starting on Fa (F) :

File Attachment:

File Name: Keys2_2013-01-21.pdf
File Size:2 KB

I'm finding that once students learn the right hand, I can just show them left hand without needing to print more stickers to switch the white cat and mouse. One 3rd-grader I have is playing hands together one octave up and down after just one lesson. Yay! :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, алла

More
08 Dec 2013 22:34 #12479 by Галкина Ирина
Скажите, как скачивать, пожалуйста!

More
09 Dec 2013 00:27 #12481 by the Moon
Не понятно, почему для вас это проблема... вроде все просто - щелкаете мышкой (правой кнопкой) по голубым буквам с названием файла, и он тут же раскрывается. Впрочем, я не спец...

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds