fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

Recital Checklists

More
21 Apr 2012 07:57 #3043 by Mandabplus3
I was getting confused as to who needed what for the recital as with 4 in this house, it gets pretty busy when I need multiple videos of each person!
So to make my life easier I made a checklist. It will allow me to keep track of my kids and myself and get started videoing what they already know.
I am uploading it in case anyone else want to use it, one for adults and bigger kids on page 1 and the little kids one follows on page 2.
So here is my disclaimer :) I recommend you read the rules before you use this, as although I am pretty sure its accurate I am only human :P
I will fix any mistakes you can find ;)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, bella

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Apr 2012 18:56 #3083 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Recital Checklists
Hi manda,
Thanks for the attachment.Let me know what actually the recital in May should be posted?
Om

More
21 Apr 2012 20:07 #3092 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Recital Checklists

omshree wrote: Hi manda,
Thanks for the attachment.Let me know what actually the recital in May should be posted?
Om

It will be dedicated section in our forum, where you could post links to your You Tube videos.
We are going to make more explenations shortly at the beginning of May!
Just practice hard for now ;)

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Apr 2012 20:08 #3093 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Recital Checklists

Mandabplus3 wrote: I was getting confused as to who needed what for the recital as with 4 in this house, it gets pretty busy when I need multiple videos of each person!
So to make my life easier I made a checklist. It will allow me to keep track of my kids and myself and get started videoing what they already know.
I am uploading it in case anyone else want to use it, one for adults and bigger kids on page 1 and the little kids one follows on page 2.
So here is my disclaimer :) I recommend you read the rules before you use this, as although I am pretty sure its accurate I am only human :P
I will fix any mistakes you can find ;)

What is wonderful idea! Thank you, Amanda!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds