fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

Large Icons - Do-Do Through Ti-Ti

More
13 Jan 2012 02:05 #1120 by Mrs.Post
Yes, very nice job. I was wondering if we should color them or not. But it really does help you distinguish the notes. It is a good thing I haven't even printed mine yet. Now, I feel they must be colored. One more project for the weekend.

I think I've decided to make my hallway a giant chalkboard. With a moveable bar running along the sides so I can hang things like this a leave them there. It is so nice to mingle with inspired parents!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2012 04:07 #1123 by NadiaD
I was avoiding coloring the solfege images up until now. But after I printed all of them out today, I realized that even I as an adult would get lost in these rows if I will not color them.
I picked the same colors for the notes as in GtK Game. Isabella loved them. Now she is surrounded by the Note Alphabet :-)

More
13 Jan 2012 04:48 #1129 by hellene
Guys, Nadia colored the Music Alphabet and again we see very clearly, how everything well organized in music.
Karmas to all of you for helping with teaching materials!
I am so busy now promoting Soft Mozart that didn't have any chance to create new books or games.

But your collective inspiration make me creative again.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds