fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

Solfege Skipping 1 Note & SM Magnet Tops

More
10 Jan 2012 04:59 #1036 by Mrs.Post
I have uploaded a worksheet we created for teaching Solfege Skipping 1 Note and SM images magnet tops. We made these with www.craftprojectideas.com/index.php/prod...magnetic-button-50pc

I bought them at Wal-Mart for $5. I cut out the images and placed tape over the tops to "laminate" them. Then, I hot glued them to the magnets. I had B. order Solfege on the fridge with the magnets. Then I had him order the notes according the ones he circled on first line of the Solfege Skipping 1 Note Worksheet. He liked the activity and my toddler can't take the magnets and run away with them. :cheer:

I will try to get a video of this and post it.

File Attachment:

File Name: SMSolfegeS...Note.pdf
File Size:84 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: SMmagnettops.pdf
File Size:71 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Suponytska, andreasro, NadiaD, Mela Bala, Ilona, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2012 02:05 #6136 by msadrienne
Hi! I know I'm replying to an old topic, but .... what a fun idea, Mrs. Post. :)

Years ago (2003??), I printed a large grand staff and taped it inside a very inexpensive cookie sheet (maybe $3 at the time). I used those little round magnets you can get at the hardware store as notes. In fact, the little local hardware store gave them to me... they couldn't seem to sell them and had a bunch. Score!

In lessons, we moved those notes around the staff to reinforce note names, intervals, chords and inversions... the students really enjoyed it, though the paper got pretty beaten up over time (I should have laminated it). Ultimately, the magnets ended up on my fridge because all my students got big and no longer needed the tactile learning games. :( and :)

Anyhow, I was just thinking that you could use your solfege button magnets the same way, by printing out the green/brown staff and attaching it to a cookie sheet. If you are a teacher, this is a very helpful studio tool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds