fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Start your progress diary here

Anastasia, 2yo, USA

More
28 Jan 2021 08:55 #39217 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Anastasia, 2yo, USA

juliguli wrote: Anastasia is 2 years old and she is just starting piano. Our family has been through many changes, most recently with my husband and I graduating seminary and moving to the Midwest. Now that we are more settled, I am excited to step back into a more regular rhythm of teaching, including piano and posting in our progress diary.

We will start here in January for the remainder of this school year with Prep level A weekly lessons which we receive via email.

Juli, are you Midwest in New or Old world?

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2021 09:03 #39218 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Anastasia, 2yo, USA
I watched all of your videos last night and was not able to leave any comment.
Today I watched again!
It is such a delight to see your kids grow as well as you as Mom grow with them! You are doing such an excellent job as a music literacy teacher!
Elle just an example how much motivation is coming from surrounding! It is so important to be among right people at the right time. Your kids are blessed to have such a wonderful family. Titus, I am sure, is the authority for them too!

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Feb 2021 15:58 #39624 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Anastasia, 2yo, USA
Week 4

I keep seeing progress and it is exciting. I am trying hard to read the pedagogy parts that I get in the emails as well and following that, so with Anastasia, keeping it short, fun, and lots of praise. So, for Guess Key, we are doing at most 30 seconds, but I see progress, because we do write it down and keep track and I can look back. At 2 years and 3 months old, with the Soft Mozart system, she is flourishing.

More
26 Feb 2021 16:09 #39627 by juliguli
Anastasia is doing great. She is starting to follow with the notes on the yellow line. We tried Hot Cross Buns this week. I think next time, instead of holding up a book to cover the left hand, I will just use a sheet of paper taped to the computer. I thought it was fun how Titus, making the video, was singing in the background. For us, Soft Mozart is a whole family endeavor and we are very thankful for it!

More
26 Feb 2021 16:16 #39629 by juliguli
We are in the midwest in the new World, in the USA. We are in the state of Michigan. Titus was doing soft mozart many years ago as well, when we were first in Seattle, then we moved to Philadelphia, but now are in Michigan an doing it as a whole family!

More
26 Feb 2021 16:18 #39630 by juliguli
Month 2, Week 2
Anastasia is progressing. Some days are easier than others, and she plays more or less. But it is nice to see her look for the notes, say them and press them. We are slowly working our way up to 30seconds on Guess Key.

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds