fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2018-2019

Cayla, Age 10

More
18 Jan 2019 22:21 #31963 by Mrs.Post
Cayla, Age 10 was created by Mrs.Post
Cayla is one of my daycare kids. She's been using Soft Mozart off and on since she was three. Her interest in playing music has come and gone over the years. Her biggest frustration has been the hypotonia in her fingers which made it hard for her to press keys and stretch her hands out very far.

Since we started playing together as a family, her interest has sparked again and she agreed to do the academy with us. We started everyone during the second week of January. She has been playing about a half hour every day.

Her first scores on HCB were:

R1 - 15/15 65
L1- 16/22 91

Her best scores today

R1 - 15/15 10
P1 - 35/37 23

This video is from January 7th working on the left hand:

This video is from today with both hands:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2019 11:18 #32355 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Cayla, Age 10
Cayla, I love your level of concentration when you are doing your piano! Way to go, girl!
You have excellent eye focus, both hands coordination and eye-hand coordination.
I enjoyed your videos so much! I LOVE that you don't want to quit!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds