fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2018-2019

Daria 7,5 yo Romania

More
26 Feb 2019 11:39 - 26 Feb 2019 15:46 #32561 by maria.moroiu
Replied by maria.moroiu on topic Daria 7,5 yo Romania
Thank you, Hellene!
I know she has ear for music , she played some songs without the music worksheet ... I promise I will record and post, one she learned at school with voice , one she sing every day from you tube and others she listened from CD. Sometime she don't want to see the staff because she has the song in mind.
Another thing that I am not sure she doing right: she play Gentle piano with 1st and 2nd mode until she learn it and after she try with other 4,5,6 modes and hide.
We know about the teaching videos, there are a huge help and she prefer without metronome. But for "Polovetzian dance" she told me that it is different from Gentle piano and she quit following . We will continue for other songs.
What you mean :" For the games I would recommend to play for 10 min for a game per month and write the score down." ? We choose only one game for an entire month? She prefer Fruit lines game and Note duration game ... but can you tell me what it is best for her to do?
She still has difficulties with bass staff...

Again thank you , Hellene!
Last edit: 26 Feb 2019 15:46 by maria.moroiu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2019 01:16 #32762 by maria.moroiu
Hello!
Spring brings us the desire to go outside and play and to slow down the others activities. Even so we don’t give up on piano lesson …
Daria starts second level piano pieces at Helene’s advice and she enjoy a lot the new pieces.

Here is Daria the first days practicing “ Barcarolle” by Jacques Offenbach:

We are having fun singing the song without piano.

Here is practicing “Bourree” by Johann Sebastian Bach, she is switching from 1st mode to 4th mode :

She return at “ Fur Elise” by Beethoven and she is playing like this:

I start to record Daria playing piano without she knowing because she is shy and mistakes more when she see me with the phone .
I will return with the progress on this piano pieces soon.

I record Daria playing fruit lines when she sing the notes:

For the music appreciation we have seen “ The swan lake” Tchaikovsky Ballet and listening “Peter and the wolf” by Prokofiev and trying to guess the instruments .

For piano sight reading Daria practiced every day Note Alphabeth School with this score:
27.02.2019 : 887 score for 11:14 time;
04.03.2019: 905 score for 11:19 time;
12.03.2019: 1073 score for 11:44 time.

There are days when she wants to play Fruit Lines School instead of Note Alphabeth . She didn’t finished yet but has already done 46 levels .
06.03.2019: 813 score for 10:27 time;
08.03.2019: 884 score for 10:11 time;
12.03.2019: 936 score for 11:40 time .

We enjoy our journey on learning piano and we will continue. I told Daria that she will have a diploma at the end of the course and she is already impatient to see it... I am not sure if she will recive a diploma and what are conditions to graduate...
Thank you Soft Mozart Academy!

More
14 Mar 2019 08:07 #32765 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Daria 7,5 yo Romania
At the end of the school year in June I am going to review your Diary, read all the posts and after the recital you will need to send the request for Diploma and gift.
Both are send by snail mail
You are doing good so far!

Back to the Mozart

More
01 Apr 2019 22:57 - 01 Apr 2019 23:01 #32942 by maria.moroiu
Hello!
After two weeks of illness of me and Daria, we return with a new piece :
In the hall of a mountain King by Edvard Grieg:

We repeat every day the last song “Barcarolle” and “Bourree” .
Please take a look how it sounds “Bourree”:

and here:

I am not sure what video is best...and I put both of them.
She is not happy how she playing Barcarolle yet and we did not recorded it.

For piano sight reading Daria made:
Fruit Lines and last score was 936 for 11:40 time,
Note alphabeth 1093 score for 12:10 time.
I saw a stationary score …
She also done Note Duration School with 956 score for 15:50 time.

Now we must begin to preparing the May Recital because the 7th may we are going to visit Daria’s grandparents and there are no internet and no piano , and we stay there for a while … perhaps untill july or august.
So if you could please tell us what to do for May Recital ?
Thank you !
Last edit: 01 Apr 2019 23:01 by maria.moroiu.

More
02 Apr 2019 09:29 #32946 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Daria 7,5 yo Romania
I liked both of Bouree interpretation. I think that the second one is having a little better fingering.
Very impressive development! Please, tell Daria that she is doing an excellent job!
Did she try to play the learned pieces with the TEACHING VIDEOS with and without the metronome?

Back to the Mozart

More
02 Apr 2019 21:34 - 02 Apr 2019 23:42 #32948 by maria.moroiu
Thank you, Hellene for your encouragement ! It means a lot to us .
She played the pieces with teaching video without metronome. The metronome distracting her attention and she refuse playing with it.
I will insist playing with metronome, too. I know she is hurry very often playing when she already learned the piano piece , because she like fingering fast. I am always behind to moderate her...
Last edit: 02 Apr 2019 23:42 by maria.moroiu.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds