fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2017-2018

Refresher Piano Teacher

More
03 Apr 2018 01:44 #29136 by KumuGrace
I am so excited to go full-time with Soft Mozart with my current piano students. There is no other curriculum out there like this one.
Over the last 11 years I have used the tools it all provides. But now I can utilize all access to Soft Mozart. I just started with the demos because my CD doesn't work after 11 years.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2018 08:44 #29142 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Refresher Piano Teacher

KumuGrace wrote: I am so excited to go full-time with Soft Mozart with my current piano students. There is no other curriculum out there like this one.
Over the last 11 years I have used the tools it all provides. But now I can utilize all access to Soft Mozart. I just started with the demos because my CD doesn't work after 11 years.
Thank you.

Welcome again!
If you are going to post the progress of your students here, this is the right place

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Apr 2018 09:47 #29143 by KumuGrace
Replied by KumuGrace on topic Refresher Piano Teacher
Matthew, age 6, will try Soft Mozart today for the first time. This will be his 4th lesson with me. Will update.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds