fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2017-2018

Hannah, 7yrs, Romania

More
16 Oct 2017 10:54 #27115 by adeline.hritcu
Hi Hellene, hi all,
This post is for Heidi's sister Hannah. She will be also doing the same plan as last year-level 1.
She is a free sprit that would still only dream all day long

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2017 11:01 #27116 by adeline.hritcu
For her I think we should go by the lesson plan as she does not remember much. :)
This is our first piece: Ode to joy

The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova, Elena_Gurina

More
16 Oct 2017 15:10 #27123 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hannah, 7yrs, Romania

adeline.hritcu wrote: Hi Hellene, hi all,
This post is for Heidi's sister Hannah. She will be also doing the same plan as last year-level 1.
She is a free sprit that would still only dream all day long

Adeline, Hannah is doing very well. 'Ode to Joy' seems easy, but the structure of the piece is confusing. There are the same music sentences with different endings. Take it easy!

Ask Hannah to try 'Blue Danube' from Fav Classic 2 and Robot Rock from Boogie 2

I see big improvement in her fine motor skills development and both hands coordination. She also seems more focused to me. Way to go!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: adeline.hritcu

More
23 Oct 2017 11:06 #27174 by adeline.hritcu
Thank you for the suggested songs, but Hannah wants to pick a song herself. She is the stubborn kind. :)))
She picked mary had a little lamb fom the album anybody can play, variation 1. I need to let her pick in order to keep her engaged. Maybe next time we will pick a more classic piece.

More
22 Jun 2018 10:18 #29935 by adeline.hritcu
Hi Hellene,
Here is what Hannah has been up to. Not so much to post as she sometimes gets to play two hands and before playing it good enough she chooses another song. She likes challenges but she is not patient enough to study until the very end.

And she turned 8 yrs old in the mean time. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds