fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2016-2017

Heidi, 8yo, Romania

More
06 Dec 2016 08:23 #24849 by adeline.hritcu
Hi,
I wanted to ask a quick question about the nov-dec plan and when I came to the progress diary, I realized that I had no post for none of the girls...and could hardly believe my eyes. :dry:

Well shame on me for being so lazy. I hope to post all the videos before Christmas

I wanted to ask about this:
Ear Training

- Solfeggio and Chords. Level 1. Listening all the pieces and determining whether this is 2 or 3 times..

What should Heidi determine if it si 2 or 3 times?

Thank you and have a great week!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Dec 2016 13:04 #24854 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Heidi, 8yo, Romania

adeline.hritcu wrote: Hi,
I wanted to ask a quick question about the nov-dec plan and when I came to the progress diary, I realized that I had no post for none of the girls...and could hardly believe my eyes. :dry:

Well shame on me for being so lazy. I hope to post all the videos before Christmas

I wanted to ask about this:
Ear Training

- Solfeggio and Chords. Level 1. Listening all the pieces and determining whether this is 2 or 3 times..

What should Heidi determine if it si 2 or 3 times?

Thank you and have a great week!

Hello! I LOVE questions from my expert learners. It seems like theory questions to me ;)

We are talking about metre.
Most of music compositions based on pattern 2 (pi-zza) or 3 (ham-bur-ger) :P

It is basis for understanding rhythmical structure.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: adeline.hritcu

More
17 Jan 2017 14:12 #25249 by adeline.hritcu
Replied by adeline.hritcu on topic Heidi, 8yo, Romania
Hi,
I new I did not post much this school year, but it seems I did not post at all.
Well I returned to work so I am juggling time a lot... :(

As a summary of what we did is that we are still following the plan of SM with Heidi for Level 2. Last year she followed Level 1, but at the end of the year I did not get back in good time to you with the details required to get a diploma for both recital and graduation. In September Heidi expected to start Level 2, and she pretty much does it on her own: she gets online reads what she has to do and does it and just shows me her progress when she is ready to be recorded. Anyway, we started Level 2, but I wasn't sure if it is ok. Should we actually get back to level 1 progress diary as we do not have diplomas for that level yet?

She is great in how she does almost all by herself.
The only thing that she could do more is polish the pieces better. I am not sure why she gets the feeling she is done with a piece, when I would like her to insist a little longer.
But in the end I am happy with her practicing whatever as long as she does it and she likes it.
Here are the videos with the songs she learned:

and again from memory

Sometimes we do games and still the challenging part is to get her to sing solfeggio while playing.
I feel better and am happy now that I am up to date with our diary. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds