fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2016-2017

Isabel S., AB, Canada

More
27 Oct 2016 15:59 #24568 by lorenn@3

I know the most important part is missing (fingers) but it's so difficult record a video of her because if she sees me with the phone she would get distracted. I'll try to take a better view next time. Meanwhile this is to show you of her improvement in focusing on the task. She is doing better al the guess key game as well.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2016 19:53 #24573 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Isabel S., AB, Canada

lorenn@3 wrote:

I know the most important part is missing (fingers) but it's so difficult record a video of her because if she sees me with the phone she would get distracted.

Lorenn, let me disagree with you: the most important part is the happy learning attitude of Isabel. Right fingers will be on place shortly.

I noticed excellent attention span. She distinguish music notes very quickly. Her hand to eye coordination is excellent. She almost not looking at her fingers.

Exceptional: her music ear and memory.

We will have to focus more heavily on sight-reading assignments next semester, because she is going to memorize pieces quickly and pretend to reading them.

I'll try to take a better view next time. Meanwhile this is to show you of her improvement in focusing on the task. She is doing better al the guess key game as well.

Yes, please! I would like to see her fingers.

Overall, excellent results! Thank you very much for sharing!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: lorenn@3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds