fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2016-2017

Matthew Aziz 7 years old The Gambia - West Africa

More
17 Sep 2016 19:21 #24373 by bella
Very excited to start a new learning year with softmozart . I will be posting here matthew's progress diary .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2017 03:13 - 16 Jul 2017 15:38 #26571 by bella
After a long stop from practicing the piano , here we go again and this time i am determined to come here every week and update on our progress and ask questions hoping I learn from the expert how to help my kids .
please have a look at this clip . Matti is left handed . he had no problem practicing this song with his right hand up to level 5 . he was so proud of himself . he got so frustrated when he tried to play with his left hand , he played first with just one or 2 fingers, but when i asked him to take his time and try using proper fingers he managed this with difficulty . what confuses us always is how to play the sharps and flats when they come in a piece , the correct fingering .I hope Hellena or other piano teachers would advice . www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=NWh7UsCqe_w

Last edit: 16 Jul 2017 15:38 by hellene. Reason: correcting video link

More
16 Jul 2017 15:48 #26573 by hellene

bella wrote: After a long stop from practicing the piano , here we go again and this time i am determined to come here every week and update on our progress and ask questions hoping I learn from the expert how to help my kids .

Viv, I am very happy to read this! If you will post friquently, I will be able to help you alone the way. Who knows? Maybe you will become a piano expert this way! :)

please have a look at this clip .

The link that you gave me below was not correct and I had problems to open it *see the word 'edit' in the link?* Therefore, next time please try to copy past the link from actual video's window.

Matti is left handed . he had no problem practicing this song with his right hand up to level 5 .

I hope that you don't play with levels 1 2 3 4 5 in the row. Matty will memorize the music and will pretend reading it. If you sight-read, use 2, 4, 5 and 8. If you learn more difficult songs, use 1 or 3. Don't be shy to stay on 1 2 3 4. These mpdes help to build essential skills.

he was so proud of himself . he got so frustrated when he tried to play with his left hand , he played first with just one or 2 fingers, but when i asked him to take his time and try using proper fingers he managed this with difficulty .

'Proper fingers' shouldn't be learned before building eye-hand and both hands coordination. Let Matty to figure the fingering out for himself. As soon as he will start feeling more comfortable with a piece he will think about fingers' management.

what confuses us always is how to play the sharps and flats when they come in a piece , the correct fingering .I hope Hellena or other piano teachers would advice . www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=NWh7UsCqe_w

I watched the video. He is excellent. I think, his fingers are just right!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

More
17 Jul 2017 09:19 #26575 by bella

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds