fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2015-2016

Marie, 3 years, UK

More
14 Feb 2016 03:16 #22075 by missflute
Marie, 3 years, UK was created by missflute
I am starting this topic for my 3 year old daughter Marie, we started the programme a few days ago.

I have a question - where can I download the flash cards from?

We have started with singing and playing the notes C to G in right hand, and she has enjoyed trying lots of the games, Guess Key, Fruit Lines, Note duration, and Hot Cross Buns on Gentle piano (right hand).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2016 08:06 #22094 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Marie, 3 years, UK
Hello, Missflute! Welcome!

missflute wrote: I am starting this topic for my 3 year old daughter Marie, we started the programme a few days ago.

I have a question - where can I download the flash cards from?

They are here: pianolearningsoftware.com/collections/diigital-downloads

We have started with singing and playing the notes C to G in right hand, and she has enjoyed trying lots of the games, Guess Key, Fruit Lines, Note duration, and Hot Cross Buns on Gentle piano (right hand).

Are you following our lesson plans? www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html
I think, the best fit for Marie will be Prep A

I also suggest to read some materials to be on the safe side:
www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hine...rite-a-new-book.html
pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/chapter-1-soft-teaching

Let your journey be happy and enjoyable!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds