fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Free shipping from 16th of March 'till 1st of Apri

More
15 Mar 2012 20:07 - 15 Mar 2012 20:43 #2544 by hellene
SPECIAL OFFERS: FREE shipping on Perpetual and 12 Months Subscription Versions
www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Full-Version_c_7.html

Dear Friends, Music Lovers and Customers!

We know that many of you wish to buy our program, but are being confused about the shipping costs.

We decided to make the process of ordering more simple for you.
From the 16st of March to the end of the month, we are offering Free Shipping for our Perpetual and 12 months Subscription copies. That’s right! The shipping is on us!

Keep in mind that after purchasing the Subscription version of our software you do not have to deal with shipping costs in the future, since all the renewals and extensions will be provided remotely on line.

We will be happy to meet you half way and help you purchase the program and curriculum with an affordable price!

We want you to use our invention effectively and with the maximum impact for your own learning and for teaching your children and even grandchildren.

Your success in teaching music is our success, the success of our brand and of our business.
Your payment for the “Soft Mozart” invention is your VOTE for smart and effective learning.

Main Article: Which Types of Pictures Teach Music, and Which Types Do Not
"Would you tell me, please, which way ought I go from here?" asked Alice,
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
- Lewis Carrol’s Alice in Wonderland

File Attachment:

Kids love bright colors and engaging pictures, so many educators try to use them to make learning more interesting and exciting. This is a completely understandable and justified trend.

However, the topic of this book is about teaching the language of music. In this regard, it is important to understand the goals of the use of music graphics. They can be decorative, and they can be educational. Decorative graphics use colors and shapes to make musical information more interesting and conspicuous to the student. Educational graphics, on the other hand, are logical guides that help the student in his understanding of music grammar and expression.

Fairy-tale characters, drawings of music, and spontaneously colored keys meant to "cheer the eyes" are all attempts to call forth interest and take up time during a music lesson. However, if a student is submerged in the world of sounds without hands-on experience of music-making, no graphic, no matter how inventive, will maintain his live interest in the language of music. No "happy pictures" will pike a person’s interest in the same way that a pair of simple, yet familiar skills in playing an instrument will. This means singing by notes, and reading and playing sheet music.

The entire family on my father’s side was fluent in Finnish, and I often listened to them converse with each other without any idea of what they were saying. As a child I was often lectured about the beauty of Finland, and showed a ton of photos and films from the country. But Finnish didn’t ever become more comprehensible nor accessible to me. Nobody taught me to speak it! With Russian, Ukrainian, and English, it’s a completely different story. I can freely communicate in these languages, and thus can truly comprehend their uniqueness and beauty.

Let’s return to helpful graphics, and examine their application in computer games. There are a lot of computer programs out there that teach the student about music. They conceal the same old ineffective, traditional methods in colorful graphics and animation, without any real change in essence. Furthermore, they ignore the vocal nature of hearing development. One can write about the exciting adventures of the different notes, and even think up witty names for the heroes of the story, but this is all a wasted effort. A miracle won’t happen; pictures won’t help the music perception without the help of the voice.

The right way to do it is to have the student sound out of the names of notes with the help of a drawing. A picture with a proper representation of note’s phonetic name can be used as a valuable guide in music reading. For example, a picture of a door can be used for "Do," a rain cloud for "Re," and so on. In this case, the pictures act as mediators between the note and the voice, and in turn between the voice and the instrument. Many teachers use this method with great success. Place a picture on the music staff and its corresponding keys, and the sound of the key will help the voice to find the note, and its picture will tie the voice, symbol on the staff and tone all together. This graphic method combines the hearing, muscles, vision, and abstract representations all into one system. This way, the graphic becomes a helping guide in the development of a musical mind. This is an example of an actively educative approach that helps to teach music regardless of the presence of musical aptitude.

What Should Be Coded by Color?...

Read more about it in Hellene Hiner’s book ‘You CAN be a musician’ www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Book-You-C...wnloadable_p_36.html

Endorsement:

A full member of Russian National Academy of Natural Science
The president of Yuri Rozum International Charitable Foundation
A national artist of Russia

www.yurirozum.com

File Attachment:

First time I learned about 'Soft way to Mozart' was in April of 2006. I've always been interested in the latest inventions in the field of music education. I think that the primary music education needs reform. It is far from providing successful music learning for the majority of children by losing students in elementary classes of music schools. We are not only losing future musicians, but, above all, we are losing educated music listeners. In addition, what a loss for those people for whom the beautiful world of music remains unknown.

After I learned the key features of the 'Soft Mozart' computer system, I had a chance to see how this method worked with my 9-year-old daughter. Previously, she didn't want to hear about music lessons with the traditional approach. However, now she is learning piano successfully and with great pleasure using this system.

I want to say the following:
• The program 'Soft Mozart' does not conflict with classical approaches of music learning. In fact, this program is a 'missing link' of traditional music education filling the lack of visual support during the first steps of acquaintance with the space of piano keys and musical notation.
• The program 'Soft Mozart' brilliantly uses the computer for creating the interactive learning of music as a language. The student is able to play a musical composition with one hand while listening to the part of the other hand being played automatically. Then, the student is able not only to see one's own mistakes in the performance of a musical score, but make corrections without the teacher's help. Finally, the student is able to memorize easily a music piece without anybody's assistance while still controlling its correctness. The student starts fluent music reading from the first lessons. This is far from a full list of all advantages and benefits that the system can give to every beginner.
• This program is a break-through approach because with its help any person, regardless of his or her talent, can learn how to read the music score and play the piano (or other keyboard instruments) with both hands and all ten fingers. This is important for development of music ear, memory, and for the sake of pleasure to learn music.
• The turned sideways 'primary presentation' of a musical score with color-coded pictures allow students to cope with reading and coordination problems in balance. This is an original 'ABC book' of music.
• The gradual transformation of a musical score from the 'primary presentation' to the traditional presentation allows any student to understand the musical notation easier and faster.
Any use of 'Soft Mozart' system can substantially relieve the work of music teachers during the classes of piano, theory, or solfeggio. Because the computer takes care of the routine development of basic skills, it spares the teacher's time and energy for more complicated professional and artistic tasks.
I recommend using this system not only for music institutions, but also in daycare centers, schools and any organizations that are related to the upbringing and cultural education of children. In addition, this system provides inestimable advantages for home music practice.

Videos:
Smart toddlers play piano and sight-read music.

Beatles: ‘Hey, Jude!’

How to read (or not to read) sheet music.

Tip of the day:

The most important thing in learning music - is enjoyment and motivation. You don’t have to be perfect playing a music piece, but a desire to learn another should remain.

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 15 Mar 2012 20:43 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds