fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Software installed it's GAME ON!

More
24 Dec 2011 03:35 #670 by NadiaD
Thank you, Hellene! I knew that you will clear this out for me!
Karma to you. My DD is enjoying so much using Solfeggio system, and to tell you the truth , me too. I would hated it to switch this creative system to more dry C,D, E... Well now I do not need to!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Dec 2011 04:21 #681 by Mandabplus3
Wonderful. the girls are learning solfegio very quickly, neither of them are singing it to piano songs/notes as yet but we don't have the stickers yet either. I also don't know them well enough to teach them yet so I think perhaps I am the problem...and the solution :)
I am sure my younger two will have no trouble using both methods from the beginning. I will teach my son solfege, we can learn together and he will learn it faster than me most likely! He doesn't really sing much as yet so I will be encouraging singing around the house for the next few weeks. My girls NEVER stop singing so he probably can't get a tune in!
I don't really know how my oldest will go using solfegio but I think it will be more beneficial for her at this point to learn CDE. I will leave her to decide what pace she wishes to travel at, but already I can see she is very interested. Any songs she learns are motivating her as she can choose her own music and learn recognizable songs. Something often missing from her piano lessons :dry: Also soft Mozart has more chords than her other lessons
I will talk to the piano teacher when school starts up to see if she can reinforce the solfeggio were she can. My younger daughter will share a lesson (2 kids at a time) with her friend so I will also chat to her friends mum, actually I will have her over for a cup of tea and show her softmozart I think she will want it ;) I am sure the piano teacher will be open to solfeggio. In fact now that I know what I want from their lessons I know what to ask for!
I am really grateful, Helene this program adds the bits that were missing from my daughters piano lessons. Softmozart teaches more than just how to play piano and that is what I amlooking for. I want my children to play piano, internalize music and love it. this seems to be just the program.

More
27 Dec 2011 00:16 #691 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: Wonderful. the girls are learning solfegio very quickly, neither of them are singing it to piano songs/notes as yet but we don't have the stickers yet either. I also don't know them well enough to teach them yet so I think perhaps I am the problem...and the solution :)

Yep…

I am sure my younger two will have no trouble using both methods from the beginning. I will teach my son solfege, we can learn together and he will learn it faster than me most likely! He doesn't really sing much as yet so I will be encouraging singing around the house for the next few weeks. My girls NEVER stop singing so he probably can't get a tune in!

They will, if sing with Solfege.

I don't really know how my oldest will go using solfegio but I think it will be more beneficial for her at this point to learn CDE.

Please, reconsider (at least, for now). She has good voice, but needs some ‘tuning’

I will leave her to decide what pace she wishes to travel at, but already I can see she is very interested. Any songs she learns are motivating her as she can choose her own music and learn recognizable songs. Something often missing from her piano lessons :dry: Also soft Mozart has more chords than her other lessons

Yes, the program introduces beginners to multiple sounds from the very start. It is very important, because music is a ‘multi-tracked’ language (this what makes this language so special for the brain development!)

I will talk to the piano teacher when school starts up to see if she can reinforce the solfeggio were she can. My younger daughter will share a lesson (2 kids at a time) with her friend so I will also chat to her friends mum, actually I will have her over for a cup of tea and show her softmozart I think she will want it ;) I am sure the piano teacher will be open to solfeggio. In fact now that I know what I want from their lessons I know what to ask for!

Let me know, how it went!

I am really grateful, Helene this program adds the bits that were missing from my daughters piano lessons. Softmozart teaches more than just how to play piano and that is what I amlooking for. I want my children to play piano, internalize music and love it. this seems to be just the program.

Ask your teacher, if she is interested to be trained. I don’t have any certified teachers in Australia.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds