fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

SoftMozart english and international version

More
23 Dec 2011 10:16 #644 by andreasro

sidonia wrote: Thank you for your helpful reply.I live in Italy(South Tyrol,german autonomous province)I am from Romania,such as the Andrea ,my mother tongue is hungarian.
I understand that the language of SoftMozart is not so important for learning,but i being a music illiterate ,how can i translate for example the english solfeggio or alfabetical notes in german,if i do not know how they are named in german?

Ben venuto / Bun venit / Hallo ! (don't know Hungarian, sorry) :P

Mandabplus3 wrote: You wouldn't need to translate any of the musical terms at all. Just teach the new music terms in English as you are learning them in English. I doubt many of those complicated musical terms are actually "English" anyway!
You would only need to translate the instructions for an activity or to explain a concept, but we are all translating them to our children to make them child friendly :)
If YOU understand English you will have no problems at all teaching your children. Buy with confidence :)

As far as I know, as a music illiterate, the names of notes in a solfeggio and usually in musical notation come from Italian - similar to Romanian, right?
So not only that you won't need to translate the notation, but you'll find it in many or every languages when speaking about musical notation.
See for yourself in a sheet music (on a grand staff) of a waltz or any famous piece of music.

YOU CAN do anything! Why wait so long? Maybe Hellene and her stuff are so busy that a German version will take a lot of time. Why not start using something - if you feel it's good for you and your family - when you want it and you can have it?

Mandabplus3 wrote: Plus if you ever did you have Andrea on this forum as an interpreter lol

:lol: Manda, Manda! What if it will be the other way around as sidonia knows more languages that I do ? :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2011 12:00 #645 by sidonia
Thanks for the encouragement and for the honest opinions.
I checked out and saw that the promo cod SoftChristmas 11 and the Brillkids 111 discount coupon can not by used together.I would like to ask if anyone has used both coupons when buying?Thank you.

More
23 Dec 2011 15:20 #647 by hellene

sidonia wrote: Thank you for your helpful reply.I live in Italy(South Tyrol,german autonomous province)I am from Romania,such as the Andrea ,my mother tongue is hungarian.
I understand that the language of SoftMozart is not so important for learning,but i being a music illiterate ,how can i translate for example the english solfeggio or alfabetical notes in german,if i do not know how they are named in german?

Thank you, Sidonia!
In the German version we have
Do - Domino
Re - Rain
Mi - Milk
Fa - Torch
So - Sun
La - Ladder
Ti - sieve

For Alphabetical names we placed H instead of B, since German call B - H

The program is ready with such symbols, but it takes us more time to translate lesson plan and Flash Cards

Back to the Mozart

More
23 Dec 2011 15:54 #650 by sidonia
May i ask what it means when You say that the program is ready with such symbols:Are the symbols (piano key steckers) ready or the interactive sheet music and the gentle piano games are also translated?Thank you.

More
23 Dec 2011 20:33 #653 by hellene

sidonia wrote: May i ask what it means when You say that the program is ready with such symbols:Are the symbols (piano key steckers) ready or the interactive sheet music and the gentle piano games are also translated?Thank you.

All the games and songs are having the pictures for German speekers and H instead of B in Alphabetical mode.

Back to the Mozart

More
24 Dec 2011 06:57 #672 by sidonia
Thank you Hellene for Your answer.
Would it be possible that i get the Brillkids discount coupon if i by next time the german version-please?

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds