fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Purchased the 1 year plan

More
30 Nov 2011 22:47 #342 by ariel
Hi, I purchased the 1 year plan for my almost 3 year old daughter. I am looking forward to starting it.

This forum is great. I see many of my questions asked already.

I am curious, is it possible to add a song we know to the program so our kids can learn to play it through the program?

Thanks,
The following user(s) said Thank You: lzp11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2011 16:08 #344 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Purchased the 1 year plan
Hi, Ariel!
We are working on it! Can't say, how long it would take us, but we are trying our best! Meanwile, there are more then enough pieces in the program now to get and education and fun. We are here to help you with your learning experience.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: ariel

More
01 Dec 2011 20:35 #345 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Purchased the 1 year plan
Hi there
I am also new to the program, and looking forward to teaching my 2.5 year old daughter. I have lots of questions! Some may have already been answered in the site.

Because of her age (and personality) I know she won't be able to concentrate for more than 5-10 mins at first. Where would be the best place to start? Is there a curriculum? Do you have any teaching guides as to how to teach you children?

Thanks!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ariel

More
02 Dec 2011 02:22 #348 by hellene
Hi, lzp11!
Welcome!
Did you already purchase the program? We have lesson plan included in it...
To teach small kids at home is an art and we are going to help you to master it! :)
I would recommend to read this small article first:
softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hiners-b...n-your-toddlers.html

Also there are many videos lessons with small kids on our website here:
softmozart.com/our-library/videos/instructional.html

You also have me and other Soft Mozart teachers in the community. So, let's get started.

Please, let me know, at what point of starting lessons are you? Do you have any music education?

And we'll go from there. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Back to the Mozart

More
02 Dec 2011 20:54 #356 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Purchased the 1 year plan
Hi Hellene

I have only just purchased the program so I am just now waiting for it to arrive. So probably most of my questions will be answered then.

I have only a basic understanding of music (grade 5 clarinet and can pick out probably grade 1 on the piano which was self taught only). I really regret not having continued my music education but the teaching was so awful that I just gave up at 13. This is why I want things to be different for my children.

So we are at the very beginning of any teaching. We have sometimes flashed the major c scale using notes and solfege and showed the trebellina DVD. She is certainly very interested in music and we try to listen to a wide range of styles from classical to world music.

I will start by reading and watching the videos. It's great to know there is so much expert advice here :)

More
03 Dec 2011 12:27 #360 by hellene
Oh, I had the same beginning :( Even wrote about it in my book:
softmozart.com/our-library/soft-mozart-book.html

I think, this program is going to help you to change your mind about music learning.

I would recommend for you also to check out our exercises here before you even receive your package:

softmozart.com/our-library/videos/9instr...ercise-hanon-1-.html

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds